• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! You can call me Blue and I'm looking for one or two people to roleplay with me who can give plots since I have nothing in mind. Basically just tell me the plot (and song if this is a plot based song) and I'll see if its something I'm interested in. I've never really done something like this so we'll see how it goes.

What I'm interested in (More stars mean more interest on a 1-4 spectrum):
Medieval fanatsy ****
Modern fantasy ****
Supernatural (whether it be vampires, werewolves or something of the sort I'm all here for it) ****
Western **
Animal ***
Sci-fi***
Lab experimentation****
Dark spin on classic fairytales***

There's probably more I'm not thinking of right now.

Rules:
I'd prefer roleplaying with minors since I am one myself. Though, I might be persuaded to roleplay with someone 18+ as long as they're close to 18.
One reply a day at least
One paragraph minimum
Please tell me when you lose interest or something comes up and you can't reply for a period of time, I'll do the same
Be able to reply multiple times a day
Be able to roleplay side characters as well as your main
Please help me develop the plot as well

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back