• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for good female roleplayers!

Ozaron

Lets do this!
Hi, as the title says I am looking for good female roleplayers. I don't have an expectation for super long posts, but I am looking for something more than one liners. I am looking for someone who posts at least once a day, and if you need a break due to life I understand just let me know and we can pick up where we left off at when you come back. I have my ideas posted below. Let me know which one interests you. Look forward to talking to you.

Best Friends
You and I were neighbors when we were kids and we grew up together, doing everything. In high school we went to Prom together and got a hotel room after and our first time was with each other. After high school I went into the police force and you went to college but we kept in touch. You met some guy who I told you was a loser but you dated him anyways. He got you knocked up and when he found out you were pregnant, he split. You are raising your kid alone. I have stepped up and helped you out every step of the way, pretty much helping to raise your child as if it were my own.
Bf/Gf
We started dating back when we were 15. Your father never much cared for me but that never stopped you. You got pregnant our senior year and we told our parents on graduation night. They weren’t happy with us, especially your father. He told me that night that I better do everything in my power to support you and the baby. I got a job as a police officer right out of high school and made sure you went to college for whatever you wanted. While in there I made sure to help take care of our child so you could study and get the best grades possible. It is 12 years since we graduated and we have a ice home and two beautiful and healthy children. Even though we have everything that we need, I am still working more hours than necessary, trying to live as much off of my paycheck as possible. I normally split your checks between college funds for the kids and our savings account which is very sizable now.

Introduced by Friends

You just graduated college and have been enjoying life to its fullest as you settle into a new job. We have mutual friends that have a long list of stories that they tell about me to all of their friends whenever they want to brag. I am a young and upcoming police officer who has done all sorts of crazy stunts to catch criminals whenever they run or try something stupid. You have been asking your friends more and more questions about me and you have started asking them to introduce us. The problem they have been running into is getting our schedules to connect. You finally heard back from them that there is a small get together at their place Friday night and I told them I would be there.

Exes

You and I met in college through mutual friends. They told you a bunch of stories about this crazy cop they knew and you decided that you wanted to meet me. They introduced us one night at a party and its history from there. What you never heard in any of those stories was how badly I always ended up getting injured. When you graduated you were offered a job out of state and you gave me a choice, you or the job. I refused to quit and so you left. It is a few years later and you moved back and you went out to dinner last night with some mutual friends. At some point in the conversation I got mentioned and you asked how I was doing. The table went quiet and someone finally told you that I was recently shot doing a routine traffic stop. I took 7 bullets to the bullet proof vest before it finally gave way and one got through. They tell you that I am ok and at home recovering but I am off for a few weeks while I heal.

You and I met back when you were in college. You were a Sophmore then you were introduced to me through a friend of yours. His older brother worked with me on the force. You thought it would be fun to date a cop and asked me out that night. Originally it was supposed to be just for fun while you were in college. By the time your senior year rolled around, you had moved in with me and we were very much in love. You made me go home with you over Christmas break that year to meet your parents. Your mother was accepting of me, but your father couldn't stand me and he didn't care if he made it well known. I put up with him for you though. When you graduated, your parents came up for it. That night your father pulled me aside and tried bribing me to leave you but I refused. When I told you what happened you said I must have misunderstood what he said and it caused an argument that made you leave and I haven't seen you since. It is 5 years later and you are well set in the career you wanted and you have dated several guys since me that had office careers but you found them to be boring compared to me. The other night you got a bunch of old friends together to catch up on old times. In all of the stories you have heard and all of the conversations not once am I mentioned. Not everyone at the table knew me or liked me but there were enough that did and everyone knew what had happened between us. When you ask about me the table goes quiet as everyone wonders if it is wise to even talk about me. Finally after a moment or two, those who do know me say they haven't seen me since we broke up. That I threw myself into my job and have worked everyday since you left. Everytime they stop by my house I am gone but they see beer cans and bottles of alcohol everywhere which is insane because I never drank.

Fantasy
You live in the magical kingdom of Karatan. It is one of the largest kingdoms in the world and has stood strong for centuries. One of the other nations is the kingdom of Arman. They border Karatan and the two have fought many wars over the centuries with the most recent one being 6 years ago. Even though a treaty was signed for that one the Arman continue to cross the border into Karatan and raid the border villages. The king of Karatan has not done a thing to stop them and has gone so far as to pull all troops back from the borders. The attacks only continue to intensify and a small group of soldiers have gone rogue from the military and have started defending those villages. There is even rumor that they have started training and arming the villagers so they are better able to defend themselves.

Last edited:
Ok, getting ready to head to work. Anybody interested please shoot me a pm and I will respond when I am able to.

I would love to do a roleplay with Exes.

Hi, as the title says I am looking for good female roleplayers. I don't have an expectation for super long posts, but I am looking for something more than one liners. I am looking for someone who posts at least once a day, and if you need a break due to life I understand just let me know and we can pick up where we left off at when you come back. I have my ideas posted below. Let me know which one interests you. Look forward to talking to you.

Best Friends
You and I were neighbors when we were kids and we grew up together, doing everything. In high school we went to Prom together and got a hotel room after and our first time was with each other. After high school I went into the police force and you went to college but we kept in touch. You met some guy who I told you was a loser but you dated him anyways. He got you knocked up and when he found out you were pregnant, he split. You are raising your kid alone. I have stepped up and helped you out every step of the way, pretty much helping to raise your child as if it were my own.
Bf/Gf
We started dating back when we were 15. Your father never much cared for me but that never stopped you. You got pregnant our senior year and we told our parents on graduation night. They weren’t happy with us, especially your father. He told me that night that I better do everything in my power to support you and the baby. I got a job as a police officer right out of high school and made sure you went to college for whatever you wanted. While in there I made sure to help take care of our child so you could study and get the best grades possible. It is 12 years since we graduated and we have a ice home and two beautiful and healthy children. Even though we have everything that we need, I am still working more hours than necessary, trying to live as much off of my paycheck as possible. I normally split your checks between college funds for the kids and our savings account which is very sizable now.

Introduced by Friends

You just graduated college and have been enjoying life to its fullest as you settle into a new job. We have mutual friends that have a long list of stories that they tell about me to all of their friends whenever they want to brag. I am a young and upcoming police officer who has done all sorts of crazy stunts to catch criminals whenever they run or try something stupid. You have been asking your friends more and more questions about me and you have started asking them to introduce us. The problem they have been running into is getting our schedules to connect. You finally heard back from them that there is a small get together at their place Friday night and I told them I would be there.

Exes

You and I met in college through mutual friends. They told you a bunch of stories about this crazy cop they knew and you decided that you wanted to meet me. They introduced us one night at a party and its history from there. What you never heard in any of those stories was how badly I always ended up getting injured. When you graduated you were offered a job out of state and you gave me a choice, you or the job. I refused to quit and so you left. It is a few years later and you moved back and you went out to dinner last night with some mutual friends. At some point in the conversation I got mentioned and you asked how I was doing. The table went quiet and someone finally told you that I was recently shot doing a routine traffic stop. I took 7 bullets to the bullet proof vest before it finally gave way and one got through. They tell you that I am ok and at home recovering but I am off for a few weeks while I heal.

You and I met back when you were in college. You were a Sophmore then you were introduced to me through a friend of yours. His older brother worked with me on the force. You thought it would be fun to date a cop and asked me out that night. Originally it was supposed to be just for fun while you were in college. By the time your senior year rolled around, you had moved in with me and we were very much in love. You made me go home with you over Christmas break that year to meet your parents. Your mother was accepting of me, but your father couldn't stand me and he didn't care if he made it well known. I put up with him for you though. When you graduated, your parents came up for it. That night your father pulled me aside and tried bribing me to leave you but I refused. When I told you what happened you said I must have misunderstood what he said and it caused an argument that made you leave and I haven't seen you since. It is 5 years later and you are well set in the career you wanted and you have dated several guys since me that had office careers but you found them to be boring compared to me. The other night you got a bunch of old friends together to catch up on old times. In all of the stories you have heard and all of the conversations not once am I mentioned. Not everyone at the table knew me or liked me but there were enough that did and everyone knew what had happened between us. When you ask about me the table goes quiet as everyone wonders if it is wise to even talk about me. Finally after a moment or two, those who do know me say they haven't seen me since we broke up. That I threw myself into my job and have worked everyday since you left. Everytime they stop by my house I am gone but they see beer cans and bottles of alcohol everywhere which is insane because I never drank.

You live in the magical kingdom of Karatan. It is one of the largest kingdoms in the world and has stood strong for centuries. One of the other nations is the kingdom of Arman. They border Karatan and the two have fought many wars over the centuries with the most recent one being 6 years ago. Even though a treaty was signed for that one the Arman continue to cross the border into Karatan and raid the border villages. The king of Karatan has not done a thing to stop them and has gone so far as to pull all troops back from the borders. The attacks only continue to intensify and a small group of soldiers have gone rogue from the military and have started defending those villages. There is even rumor that they have started training and arming the villagers so they are better able to defend themselves.
i would love to the Bf/gf one.

Okay- so I’m not going to hit you with which one I would love to play- yes, I have a personal preference. But it is my own- I have been looking for just the right male to play alongside myself lovely meals character and wouldn’t most certainly like to offer you the position.

Probably.

I am a female! Shocker! With 13+ years of experience. An example of just- an average starter? Something I churned out in ten minutes with no rhyme or reason- can be seen here;

Aurora High

If you would like to converse, please feel free to drop in to my pm.

Thanks!

Okay- so I’m not going to hit you with which one I would love to play- yes, I have a personal preference. But it is my own- I have been looking for just the right male to play alongside myself lovely meals character and wouldn’t most certainly like to offer you the position.

Probably.

I am a female! Shocker! With 13+ years of experience. An example of just- an average starter? Something I churned out in ten minutes with no rhyme or reason- can be seen here;

Aurora High

If you would like to converse, please feel free to drop in to my pm.

Thanks!
*my lovely female

Honestly- this autocorrect..

Best Friends
Bf/Gf

Introduced by Friends

Exes

I'm very interested! Should I pm you?

Hey lovely!! If your still looking for partners and craving a certain plot, let me know!! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back