• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Game

Connor N.

DND player of 5 years
Hey there! I am looking for a DND 5e or 3.5e game to play in, preferably on days from Friday-Sunday. I live in CST time, so I apologize for anyone who would like to take me under but lives in GMT time. I would like to do something on Roll20, if that does not cause any issue.

I should note that, on Fridays, I am at school - but that is when I am at my least occupied after school, which is about 4 PM. As for Saturday and Sunday, anything after 11 or 12 AM should be fine.

Hello there! If you're still searching for a game to join, I have a suggestion. How about we begin a game, and see who else joins on the way? I like this kind of games, and as long as we keep the combat system simple enough, I'd be glad to start a game with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back