• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for FxF~

Tempus Glacia

Vhenan'ara
At this point, I'm not particularly picky as to what the setting is. I enjoy everything from modern, Slice of Life, to medieval fantasy. I like drama, love romance - in fact, that's kind of what I'm looking for really - and certainly don't mind twists and turns here and there. I have a couple of ideas, nothing too detailed to list in here, but they'll all be open for discussion via DM!

Oh yes, please be 18+. I have very few limitations, and it's just easier this way.

Too Much Love - This is centered around a pair who feel as if they have more than enough room for not only themselves, but someone else as well. (This can be strictly all F characters, or FxMxF, or heck I'm even up for FxMxM!)

Dangerously Secret Affair - This one can be based in any era/genre. It could simply be two girls who are struggling to be together (be it from peer pressure, family not agreeing, or whatever other reasons that can be thought up) Or it can be an unhappy wife/girlfriend who ends up finding secret comfort in a good friend/previous lover, etc.

Secret Desires - I have details for this one as well, just ask~

Never A Doubt - A pair of on again, off again sweethearts who are either gluttons for punishment, or just know deep down that no matter what happens between them, they're destined to be with one another.

Taboo - Message me about this one, and we can discuss~

I'm also open to ideas. These are just a couple that have been bouncing around inside of my head lately~

Last edited:
Hi! Interested in a mix of forbidden affair and taboo. I may have a character and setting in mind already, but feel free to PM me if you're still around and looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back