• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for FxF partners :)

I like your style. Depending on the setting(s) you have in mind, I really like the idea of princess/princess, sister/sister, and enemies turned lovers. Even a mix of those in one story could be great.

Feel free to PM me if you wanted to elaborate a little on the sorts of settings and characters you'd like to play.

I will do any of the following :) :

step-daughter x step-daughter

slave x master (modern)

cheating girlfriend x lover

model x manager

good girl x bad girl

princess x princess

princess x bodyguard

you can pick which of those, an we can do more than one :)

Soldier x Partner or Enemies turned lovers or New Kid x Popular Kid are the ones that have peeked my interests :)

For the Soldier x Partner, I'd like to play the female soldier. Was thinking maybe Military or Air Force for my character.

The Enemies turn Lovers plot is something I've never done before, which is why I'd like to try it, so possibly a character sheet or setting ideas could be thrown around.

And the New Kids x Popular kid, I was hoping you wouldn't mind being the Popular kid. I dislike being a snobby or rich character and ill get bored quickly with that role.

Either of those three sound good to you? I write pretty well for paragraphs, depending on my mood or how to day goes. But you're rules are simple enough to follow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back