• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for furry or human rp

crynxld

since i cant find any roleplays that really interest me, ig i'll make my own

im just looking forany type of roleplay, you can tell me a fandom and i'll tell you if im in it, and of course i'll be using my furry oc, Zoko, image at bottom
about Zoko: hes 5'8, and to put it bluntly, hes a (yes, jojo) stand user, you can figure out what it does/what its named in rp but i made it myself, he also always wears gloves for a reason

not fully my art, i used a base and colored it in so credit to the original artist, this is also before i decided to give him constant gloveszoko.jpeg

since i cant find any roleplays that really interest me, ig i'll make my own

im just looking forany type of roleplay, you can tell me a fandom and i'll tell you if im in it, and of course i'll be using my furry oc, Zoko, image at bottom
about Zoko: hes 5'8, and to put it bluntly, hes a (yes, jojo) stand user, you can figure out what it does/what its named in rp but i made it myself, he also always wears gloves for a reason

not fully my art, i used a base and colored it in so credit to the original artist, this is also before i decided to give him constant glovesView attachment 987799
What themes for a roleplay do you find interesting?

My References

Users who are viewing this thread

Back