Chitchat Looking for friends

Misaki

Butterflies are nature's angels....
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you didn't already guess i'm lonley...not really but yeah lmao. My inbox is always open

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I always forget to Unwatch threads when I first post in them. I like notifications for PMs but not threads.

Also, wishing you well Misaki Misaki for the hurricane. I’m in Florida too!

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I always forget to Unwatch threads when I first post in them. I like notifications for PMs but not threads.

Also, wishing you well Misaki Misaki for the hurricane. I’m in Florida too!
thanks, you too

*Gives big hug* TRUST ME when I say I know how you feel.... I moved across the county recently and am extremely lonely without my friends. I would role-play 8 hours a day with my ex when separated. Not exaggerating. Have 5 years experience. It is my escape from this world

*Gives big hug* TRUST ME when I say I know how you feel.... I moved across the county recently and am extremely lonely without my friends. I would role-play 8 hours a day with my ex when separated. Not exaggerating. Have 5 years experience. It is my escape from this world
Omg same. Parents dont understand tho

and thank you for the hug :closedeyessmile:

So go to the homeoage scroll down and youll see groupnrp and private rp's private rps are in the dm while group can also be dm's or public

I found the group role-play thread easily enough but I can't find a option to search by member and don't know what chat room your in..

hi sorry i wasn't online before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back