• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for friends! (Always open, ignore prefix)

MilkTeaCandy

Hello!

My name is MilkTeaCandy, but you can call me Candy or Vee. Nice to meet you! I'm a 20 year-old student who has just finished her final year of university. Though I have RPed for about 3 years, I took a long hiatus since I was swamped with work, but now that it's all over (yay!), I'm trying to ease myself back into writing owo

Just a few things to note:

• I live in the UTC+8 timezone, and my schedule is sporadic so my replies can vary from a few times a day to once every two days. The length varies depending on my partner, but I can typically write two to five paragraphs.
  • I write any pairing: m//, f// or mxf owo I'm very willing to double up!
  • If I haven't replied in a week, feel free to poke me! But if I'm online and not responding, it's probably because I'm either busy or still thinking up a good reply.
  • I love chatting with my RP partners, though my preferred method of communication is just through RP Nation. I do have a Discord, however, so if people prefer I can talk there as well.
  • I do like romance, but it isn't a must in our RPs owo
  • And lastly, if you're starting to lose interest in the RP, just let me know before you drop it. I've done this before, and I'm very sorry for the people whom I've done it to! I'll be striving to do the same from now on.
Right now that's out of the way, here are the things I'm interested in writing:

Cravings
  • Pokemon (OCxOC)​
  • Jojo's Bizzare Adventure (parts 1-4; 7) (CanonxCanon, CanonxOC. If you want to discuss something ocxoc I'm down for that!)​
  • Fire Emblem (Fates and Awakening) (CanonxCanon, CanonxOC)​
  • Something enemies-to-lovers​

Fandoms
For most of these, I'm willing to do canon x canon, canon x oc (as long as its doubled up!), and oc x oc. There are some exceptions, and I'll list them down beside the names of fandom. Also, there may be some titles which I've missed out on so feel free to message me to ask if I know it or not!

Games

• League of Legends
  • Persona 3
  • Monster Hunter
Anime
  • Naruto (It's been a while, so forgive me if my knowledge on it is a little rusty)
  • Love Live (both the original and Sunshine, I play the games too!)
  • Tokyo Ghoul (I've only just started reading it, so I'll only be accepting OCxOC for this one)
  • RWBY (Note I haven't at all seen the latest season)
AUs are very welcome!

Original
The roles I'd prefer on playing is bolded, but really, it's always negotiable. I don't really have plots for these, but if you do, then feel free to let me know! owo

Pairings:

• Supernatural x Human
  • Half-supernatural x Supernatural
  • Bully x Victim
  • Hero x Villain
I'm also open to suggestions as well and will gladly listen to any ideas you have!

If you have any questions or concerns about anything, please PM me. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Hello there! I am Jojo and Overwatch trash and may be able to help you out. Doubling is usually my bread and butter, so if you want me to write a certain character for your lovely little heart I can make it happen, hun! Just so long as you can put up with me shipping the heck out of my OCs and more likely than not villains.

*Puts on a very legitimate looking mustache*

"
Why I must say, this is a very respectable looking post you've put up here. Anyone would find themselves lucky to take you on as a partner. Sponsors are a myth." said the local man.

"In fact I'd be interested in discussing one in PMs... for the first time .. since we've never met before."

;3

Hey! I'd love to do Pokemon, Persona 3, or Fire Emblem with you! I haven't played anything besides Awakening or Fates either so we should be on the same page~
For P3 and FE I'm leaning towards canon, but with Pokemon I'd love to do OCs!

• Assassin x Target/Royalty (I do have kind of an idea for this one, if you'd like to know about it, do let me know!)
  • Half-supernatural x Supernatur
  • Hero x Villain

I was interested in these pairings, mostly to hear what you had in mind for them. I am also interested in some of your video games role plays.
  • Overwatch
  • League of Legends
  • Fire Emblem (I've played Awakening and Fates)
Anything else is fine to, maybe if you have a few plots in mind we can share and possibly create a role play out of it.

• i'm down for the pkmn one if you're still looking! (mxm) trainer x trainer or gym leader x trainer is fine w me '^')

hi!! im pretty new here myself, and am also trying to get back into rp'ing!

super interested in assassinxtarget/royalty, would love to hear your idea for it! im always up for mxf and i prefer playing the female if thats ok. >vO

Hello! I'd love to hear your assassin/target idea, and I would message you but I haven't hit ten posts yet. :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back