• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Freedom

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Idea:

Ronan is seventeen years old, and little has been experienced from him. With a disease, known as Glass Bone disease, his parents have kept him trapped in an old house, safe from anything in the outside world, minimizing pain and fracture.

Now, he's searching hard for friend or...if he's lucky enough, love out in the real world.

Hello! My name is lafeae, and this is my little search, mainly because I've been wanting to use this character and haven't for a very long time, this can be any sort of way we'd like to take it. Whether it be friends or even romance, whether it be M/F or M/M. Even possibly a mentor situation, someone who can just talk to him and take them under their wing.

Rules:

-No Mary Sues, godmodding, one liners. General things people don't like.
-Fairly frequent replying.
-I talk OoC alot, you don't have to, but you've been warned.
-Interested in perhaps fluffy things, but fade to black on anything else.
-Not afraid of darker topics, so long as my partner is.
-Tend to write about 1 to 3 paragraphs, though I match my partner. It depends on the situation, likely less written with dialogue.

Looks interesting. How about a drug friend from the other side of town? One that lives in the ghetto and is around the same age, just with way more life experiences? (Got a chara developed already^^)

Looks interesting. How about a drug friend from the other side of town? One that lives in the ghetto and is around the same age, just with way more life experiences? (Got a chara developed already^^)

Not a bad idea. Someone who is characteristically very different from Ronan would work pretty well. Plus, if it someone who is into drugs, Ronan likely has painkillers lying around for his condition. Could make for some interesting conflict.

Not a bad idea. Someone who is characteristically very different from Ronan would work pretty well. Plus, if it someone who is into drugs, Ronan likely has painkillers lying around for his condition. Could make for some interesting conflict.
Holy shit yes! That sounds absolutely amazing.^^
Pm me so we can get this thing started:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back