• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

melancholy_mushrooms

“I didn’t run away this time, did I?”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! The names nadia, she her pronouns :)! I’m relatively experienced in role playing. And I’ve been on the sight for about a year now. I took a break but now I’m back. I’m looking for a fluffy romance. Any type really. I double, so I can play any female, male, or non-binary character. I’m open to any lgbtq+ plots as well. Some plot ideas I have are listed below:

Modern Scenarios:
Angsty loner x Soft social butterfly
Indie person x Indie person
Skater x Popular
Genius x Bimbo

Fantasy Scenarios:
Vampire x Victim
Werewolf x Werewolf
Elf x Vampire
Vampire x Kitsune

I’m open to anymore plot ideas you may have. I generally write anywhere from one paragraph to three depending on what I’m given to work with. My only preference is no one liners please. And please be active. I generally hope to get a response within a couple hours but it’s something I’m willing to be flexible on. I don’t do discord rp but I do have snap if that’s something someone would be more comfortable with lol. Reply here if interested! Toodles :)

I'm super interested in vampire x victim if you're still looking for roleplay partners c:

I would love to roleplay. I have 5 years experience role-playing experience
And am very flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back