• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for first 1x1 partner

Amyleii

literally a child
I am new to the site and I enjoy rping. I was hoping to get a 1x1 partner totry my hand at a 1x1 story. I enjoy fandom rps, any interesting ideas are welcomed. kingdom hearts, dragon ball z, deadman wonderlands are some examples.

I’m female I am ace so I don’t mind either but I have a preference for other girls.

I'm interested in a deadman wonderland rp, but I haven't read much of the manga yet so it would probably be just taking the concept and using OCs if you're up for it.

Do you know about Five Nights at Freddy's? Cause I would love to do a 1 x 1 rp on that. But if you don't, that is okay!

I am new to the site and I enjoy rping. I was hoping to get a 1x1 partner totry my hand at a 1x1 story. I enjoy fandom rps, any interesting ideas are welcomed. kingdom hearts, dragon ball z, deadman wonderlands are some examples.
In for DB and KH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back