• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Female Writer

Tom-Pen

Mysterious Writer
I have a plot idea I have wanted to try out for sometime. I'll post it up at the end of this thread.

Requirements of writer:

1. Be literate, and capable of writing 2-3 paragraphs per post.

2. Be friendly, it's nice to be able to chat in between posts occasionally.

3. Be willing to adapt to changes in the plot.

4. Be a female... In this plot your main character will be a female, and I personally think females play females the best... makes sense, right?

5. Don't be a stick in the mud, or have one stuck up your... well you know ;)

Plot 1. "Best Friends: an Awkward Situation"

To young high school friends, Dana(18 year old senior, graduated top of her class, getting ready to leave for college out of state) and Arron(16 year old junior, finished the year off with a C average, getting ready for his senior year, star varsity track runner) get together for one last time. One last summer night of watching scary movies in the dark, ordering pizza, and telling each other their hopes and dreams. On this summer night, however, something changes.

Dana, in the midst of leaving her long time best friend, while getting a big reminder of how much she enjoys their time together, starts to let her mind wander freely. At first quite innocently, merely entertaining the amusing thought of her and Arron having any sort of relationship beyond the coveted "Best Friends" status. But, as the night goes on, and her mind begins to wander more and more, a tension within her starts to build. She wants to tell him about her thoughts, and ask him about his, but what will he think, what will he say?

Arron, oblivious to the inter-workings of Dana's mind, just enjoys her company. Her leaving, as far as Arron saw it, was the worst things that could happen. For a long time, since he first began high school, Dana had always been there for him, and always helped him through so much, but now she would be gone. Arron, however, unaware of Dana's building feelings and tensions, and having long since let go of the idea of her being interested in him(Arron, when he first met Dana, had a pretty big crush on her), spends a good deal of time telling her about a girl in one of his classes. He also asks her a lot of questions about the girl (it happens to be a friend of Dana's) and for advice on how to ask her out, and what to say to her.

Whether things will work out between these two or not is hard to say, as is whether or not Arron has any romantic feelings toward Dana. And does Dana ever say anything to Arron? I can't say, but together, we can write it out... what do you say?

PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back