• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Female Werewolf / furry Rp Partner! (ALWAYS SEARCHING)

Sark

Hi! I’m looking for someone to play a female in a mxf rp (Human x werewolf/ furry). I’m semi-lit, so I post about a paragraph, maybe 2, but I’m fine with anything my partner is. I don’t do “pack” themes. Otherwise, I’m very open to new ideas and plots. As long as this thread is up, the position it still open to take (aka, now). PM ME IF INTERESTED. I don’t always get notifications for threads.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in trying something out if you're willing!

I usually do Fandom roleplays but I am willing to try something new once in a while. So yeah I'm interested in this!

Hi! I’m looking for someone to play a female werewolf in a mxf rp (Human x werewolf). I’m semi-lit, so I post about a paragraph, maybe 2, but I’m fine with anything my partner is. I don’t do “pack” themes. Otherwise, I’m very open to new ideas and plots. As long as this thread is up, the position it still open to take (aka, now). PM ME IF INTERESTED. I don’t always get notifications for threads.

I would be interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back