• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for female to do roleplay

RomanticRPguy

Interested in person that has the time to develop characters and into detailed roleplays. I like ones that involve romance. Intelligence, humor, and creativity a must. We can come up with the plot together. Very open to ideas and guidance since I'm fairly new. I want only people that are committed and serious. Just want to have fun in role-play and out of character.

I would be interested in doing a rp with you. I love doing romance as well and i have been looking for a way to improve my skills.

Do you do any fandoms or just realistic?
Interested in person that has the time to develop characters and into detailed roleplays. I like ones that involve romance. Intelligence, humor, and creativity a must. We can come up with the plot together. Very open to ideas and guidance since I'm fairly new. I want only people that are committed and serious. Just want to have fun in role-play and out of character.
Bump

i am all for detailed roleplays...i never go below 500 words on a bad day....and love romance plots.

I have been playing for approximately twenty-two years (since I as eight). I love a good romance RP with slice of life. I also like to delve into topics of abuse, trauma, PTSD and the human psyche.. Basically, I love my angst.

I RP daily, and have an insane typing speed, so as long as you aren't waiting while I am at work, you will never wait long. (I can knock out a 6 paragraph post in less than twenty minutes)

I hope I'm not too late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back