• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Female royal vampire to my Noble Male Alt chaos rp

Lenny2000

One Thousand Club
The rp request seems very basic as I am currently looking for a dark midevil fantasy castle themed rp where two known ancient rivals arise in this feudal mortal human world. This is an intrest check if anyone is interested into playing a female vampire role.

( these are just examples: top picture is to try to represent chaos as the key indicator physically is red/ orange eyes but vampires can have that as well so it's a bit challenging haha)
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in playing a female vampire! I also sent you a PM about your other thread "Love is A Double Edge Blade."

Hello! I would be interested in playing a female vampire! I also sent you a PM about your other thread "Love is A Double Edge Blade."

I appreciate it very much and do you mind if we can have two rp PMs to reduce confusion between the rp discussions ? Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back