• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for feel good roleplays!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Well, I've had a terrible day today, and I really want a nice, happy roleplay to cheer myself up. I usually really love super dramatic roleplays, and while there will be drama in these, I just want one with a lot of fluff and awesome stuff. So...yeah, here are my plots X3

Athene and [Your Character] were the best of friends in high school. They met in Freshmen year, got their driver's licences together Sophomore year, went on a double date with some guys to prom their Junior year, and walked the graduation walk their Senior year. Just weeks after that, however, [Your Character] disappeared with no explanation. Losing a best friend was a miserable thing, especially just as Athene was trying to become an adult and go out into the world. She wanted someone to run into the great big world with, but she was gone.

On her 23rd birthday, Athene was celebrating her three year anniversary to no one- single but desperately trying and failing to mingle- with a beer at the bar. She thought it was going to be a normal, miserable night like any other, until a familiar face finds her, [Your Character]. She has a couple of things she wants to say. Firstly: She wants to go on a date with Athene. A real, nice, fancy dinner date.

Second- she's not a she anymore. She's transgender. And now, both of them need help getting their lives back together.

Athene and [Your Character] met in the same place, but they could not be any more different. Athene was rich, glamorous, high on life and living on nothing but her parent's fortune. [Your Character] was down on his luck, stuck begging for money and sleeping in whatever alley seemed like the warmest and safest- or as safe as the streets could be. As different as they are, they both end up being in the same bar on the same night.

All seemed to be going well, until the night became darker and everyone was getting even more drunk. Late in the night, a drunkard starts hitting on Athene- then actually hitting her when she turns him down. As shitty as his own life is, [Your Character] doesn't want to see anyone get beat up. He swoops in, kicks the guys ass, and sends him running for the hills.

To thank him, Athene invites him over for dinner. Then, to stay the night- just so he's not out on the streets. But, it soon evolves into an adorable romance between the two.

Aaand, it's late now, so I'll add a couple more plots I have tomorrow. Anyways, if you're interested, send me a message! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back