What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fate Series RP Partner

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. LGTBQ
  3. Magical

NeoZomg

Hello! I'm new to this website and this this is my first search for a partner. I'm looking for partner who would like to do an rp for the Fate series.

What I'm looking for in a partner: Someone who is Semi Literate to Literate, is okay with playing with OCs, open to romance but not required, not looking for nsfw rp but I'm okay with mature/darker themes (considering this is Fate),
About myself: I'm literate but mostly mirror my partner, I'm in college and enjoy doing other things aside from rp so I won't respond asap, I rp on discord so we can talk about some things in PM then move there, mostly rp with OCs but I have some canon characters I can rp, open to oc x oc and oc x canon, for romance I do mxf and fxf, I can rp multiple characters. I don't want nsfw rp, this includes fetishes, just nothing too weird. Ask questions if curious.

I don't have any plots in mind so we can work on one together depending on our characters. I've got a few mage characters and some servants OCs. Ask about the canon servants I can play in PM.
Fate media I've seen:
Grand Order (in Babylonia)
Stay Night (UBW)
Zero
Apocrypha
I've started a little bit of Extra
Plan on reading Redline

If interested PM me, if you have any question feel free to ask because I feel I forgot some stuff. Thank you for reading!!

Users who are viewing this thread