• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for fantasy writers out there!

Valkyira

Val X: The Return, again
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, what's up?

I'm back and I'm itching for a high/mild fantasy story!

True I don't have a plot in mind but the fun part is coming up with one with the partner! So I'm an easy going person and I'm comfortable with most writing styles. I'm an old gal and I've been rping for a while so I usually can come up with more than a paragraph. Of course, I'm not going to bore you with endless and pointless novels. I repeat, I'm in my mid twenties and while I don't tend to do 'private' scenes, I might get loose on violence and the dark theme so you've been warned! (unless we agree on a very fluffy theme).

So here's my list of interests...well, more like some bulletpoints I look for in an rp:

• World building: It's fun to expand the world as we roleplay!​
  • Multi Character creation: I do not ask for any sort of character sheets. This way, we're free to introduce more and more people as the story progresses​
  • Quality writing: Hey, I don't mind waiting for your reply. So take your time and try not to give a rushed, forced response. Once you lose interest, simply tell me so we end the rp right there!​
  • Romance, comedy, tragedy, drama... I'm ready for anything! PM me your plot ideas, don't be shy!​
  • I almost forgot the most important part...I like making friends with my long term rp partners! It ain't business after all​
And that's all! Hope I've picked your interest. I'll be waiting for your PMs, bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back