• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Looking for fantasy RP

Tremaine

Albin

Welcome
Welcome
Hello there! Once again I am seeking to go on a journey in a world of fantasy, but i cannot do that alone. Read through my rules and plots to find out if there is an adventure for you in it.

Interested? Reply or PM me so we can talk through the details.

Please do make sure you have read everything!
About me
About Me
  • I'm female though I have no preference to which gender nor sexuality I play. They are my characters and not me after all. Same goes for everything about my characters.
  • I'm from Europe so our timezones may not align.
  • I'm a busy and chaotic person. If I stop replying it's usually not personal. I'm either busy or got distracted. I never mean to just forget about or drop an RP.
Rules
If you wish to rp with me, these are my rules:
  • Please be detailed, I will be as well. Put some effort into it.
  • Making me pick everything is not generous.
  • Understand that I wont always be able to answer, irl before rp. Also I'm from Europe, so do take timezones in mind as well.
  • Stay true to your character, even if that means the end of the plot. I am very creative and will always have a solution.
  • I have roleplayed for many years on many platforms, so what i am used to may be a bit different from what you are used to.
  • It doesn't have to be realistic, but make it believable. Actions need to have an explanation.
About my characters
About my characters:
  • All of my characters originally come from the same universe. Unless the plot/lore points out otherwise, i will follow the lore of that universe. If you wish to see it, i will be posting it in the future.
  • There will always be much more to my characters then meets the eye. Each and every one of them is different and individual, so do not judge to soon.
  • I have 25+ OC right now.

"Heaven's sin"

Heaven's sin
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Mystery

Muse A: Angel, Left heaven a lot to mortal realm, loves non angels
Muse B: Angel, Fought against demons, dislikes creatures that are no angels

[Muse B] Just returned from a battle against the demons when they get called out for another mission. They get summoned before heaven's council and send to the mortal realm, but not alone. [Muse A] has been assigned to be their partner as they have traveled to the mortal world countless times. However, their visions do not align at all, will it be possible for them to complete this mission together?

[/COLOR]​
"Sacrificed"

Sacrificed
Genre: Adventure, Traveling

Muse A: Wounded, weaker than Muse B
Muse B: responsible figure

[Muse A] lays there, wounded and alone, as [Muse B] finds them. [Muse B] decides to take care of this person until they are awake, at least that is what they tell themself. But once [Muse A] awakens they are still weak and [Muse B] can't bring themself to leave [Muse A] behind like that. They decide to travel together, but in the end [Muse B] has to make a great sacreficed for the sake of [Muse A].
"Unfortunate engagement"

Unfortunate engagement
Genre: Romance, Drama, Fantasy

Muse A: Noble, Dark life endangering secret
Muse B: Noble

It isn't uncommon for the daughter and sons of noblemen and woman to marry someone they do not love, nor even no. As is the case for [Muse A] and [Muse B]. They meet for the first time at the aisle. Now married and even living together, but barely knowing each other, they run into some issues, one being the fact that [Muse A] has a dark and deep secret that can bring both their lives in great danger.
"Riches and fortune"

Riches and Fortune
Genre: Middle ages, Adventure, Travel

Muse A: Poverty origin
Muse B: Traveler, adventurous

[Muse A] has always dreamt of a life full of adventure and riches. After all, they grew up with nothing, so a future of wealth was heaven in their eyes. One day when at the local tavern they noticed [Muse B]. This person got questioned by many, and they talked about their adventures, how they got by the rarities they wore and the objects they had with them. [Muse B] lived the life [Muse A] had always dream off, and [Muse A] begs to come along. After some debating and setting up rules [Muse B] allows it. And so the two travel the world together for riches and fortune.
"Darkness meets light"

Darkness meets Light
Genre: fantasy, warriors, magic

Muse A: Fighter/Magic user, good/light
Muse B: Fighter/Magic user, bad/dark

Dangers and trouble lure over the land, and to keep her people save the queen has selected some special warriors to do her bidding. [Muse A] is a fighter of the light. Said to be blessed by the gods and angels. [Muse B] is the exact opposite. Their powers are dark, and is said to be granted by the demons and gods of evil. [Muse A] and [Muse B] are put together as they are seen to be the perfect balance. Light and dark, good and evil, day and night, yin and yang.
"Sacred soul"

Sacred soul
Genre: Fantasy, Magic, Death

Muse A: Dies, Memory loss
Muse B: Reaper, brings someone back to life

[Muse A] finds themselves in a cold place, a place without color. It doesn't take them long to realize they have died, and that is when a grim reaper, [Muse B], comes along. Upon conversation [Muse B] finds out [Muse A] wasn't meant to die yet. [Muse B] decides he will let [Muse A] live if they are able to meet a certain agreement. [Muse A] Will lose all memories of their former life.

After [Muse A] is born again, [Muse B] feels the need to guide them now they have lost all they are. [Muse B] takes the shape of a normal human and becomes a guide and guardian for [Muse A] until they live normal again or regained their memories.
"Forbidden"

Forbidden
Genre: Angels/Demons, fantasy, romance

Muse A: Important angel
Muse B: Important Demon

Angels and demons have been at war for ages. They are natural enemies as that is the role the gods have given them. Representative of evil and good they could never live in harmony.

[Muse A] is a valued angel, and important member of the heavens. One day the demons manage to capture [Muse A], and so they get taken and captured by [Muse B]. Even though [Muse B] his cruel ways, they have their heart captured by [Muse A], and so over time a they fall in love with one another.
"Devil's word"

Devil's word
Genre: fantasy, demons, magic

Muse A: someone with a deep dark desire
Muse B: a powerful demon

Demons are often summoned to fulfill a dark desire no god or demon is willing to fulfill. They are the one who created the vampires and we're beasts. The one who made the reapers and gave the people access to magic of dark origin.

[Muse A] has a wish or desire. They prayed for it and searched for it, but no one has been able to help them with this, so they move on to their last resort. [Muse A] starts the summoning of a demon, a strong one, to get their wish fulfilled. And so [Muse B] gets summoned.
"The true heir"

The true heir
Genre: fantasy, exploration, adventure

Muse A: no conditions
Muse B: royal or noble with a lot of magic

In a kingdom of humanity an evil ruler has ruled over this land for far too long. Their reign is long and merciless, and anyone who disagrees gets locked up and forgotten.
Legend has it than one day the true heir of this land will return and take back the throne. But as the years go on, the legend stays but a legend.

[Muse A] has been locked up by the merciless ruler. They spent their time in the cold nasty prison. Every single day the prisoners are allowed to go into the courtyard and have some fresh air, all prisoners but [muse B]. One day the guards are lazy and don't pay attention, the perfect opportunity for [Muse A] to check out [Muse B] his cell. Upon converting [Muse A] finds out that [Muse B] is the true heir. Together they escape the prison, and there their journey starts to free to country and get [Muse B] on the throne as the rightful heir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back