• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fantasy RP partner

Justadash

For The Alliance!
Hey all,

So I have been out of the RPing world for about a year now after my previous site 'shut down' and long story short I would like to get back into it.

As far as what I like:

I can do any RP as long as it isn't based off of an anime, because I really don't watch them.

For right now, when me just getting back into things, I want to start out playing a Female character.

I am good with romance (M F) and violence.

Would like a partner that posts at least once a day and more than once sentence (that's just frustrating).

If you are interested in starting up a good RP and helping me brush off the rust, let me know! 
So no one is interested? come on! I won't let you down!

I am open to just about anything. Though I would like to avoid vamps and were's. But if you have something you would like to do, just throw it out there and we'll see that happens!

PM me :)

Oh why Hello there~! Welcome to RP Nation~! As your welcoming pack (Yup, I am being cheesy about it xD ) I am here to present you a RP partner! It is me! xD PM me any ideas if you have some, so we can discuss it if you want ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back