• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for fantasy partners!

MadamMadness

A Girl With A Hidden Secret
Hey everyone! I'm MadamMadness, but you can just call me MM if you want to. I'm really interested in starting some new 1x1 fantasy roleplays. I have a few ideas, and character designs I'd like to try, but if you have any you want to do I'm up for suggestions. Most of the fantasy roleplays I've done in the past have been vampires and werewolves, so I'm definitely looking to do some more of those.

Here are some of my ideas:

The Neko and the Slave Master

A Neko was born to a royal family, one

of the original clans of Nekos. One day,

while the parents were away, the baby

was kidnapped. The child was raised, and

was forced to be a slave.

The Elven Princess and the Warrior

The princess is leaves the castle, but is followed out

by her royal warrior. The warrior finds out that

the princess has been sneaking out of the castle for

years now. She's been out hunting, and practicing her

magic that others didn't know she had. Will her warrior

be the one to put her into danger with her own people?

Assassin vs. Assassin

Two assassins are sent on the same

mission, each from their own clan. They

find each other as they are about to

assassinate the target. They alert the

army that protects just one man. Will

they decide to fight together to save their

own lives, or fight against each other and

risk both of their lives?

I have some character ideas like a demon hunter, a fairy, vampire, and a werewolf. I just don't have a plot to go with them. So if you're interested with any of those I'd be glad to try those too.

Hello! If you'd like, I'd be interested in doing a vampire RP. Perhaps a bit of a twist on the Elven Princess & Warrior.

Xerxes said:
Hello! If you'd like, I'd be interested in doing a vampire RP. Perhaps a bit of a twist on the Elven Princess & Warrior.
Yeah, I'd love to do a vampire roleplay! I think that'd be a really cool idea to change up the Elven Princess and the Warrior. 

Bombielonia said:
That Assassin x Assassin one caught my attention most!
I would love to roleplay it with you.
Yay! That's my favorite out of those three I put in the thread. If you're still interested PM me, and we can get the details figured out before we make the RP.

[QUOTE="Russian God]If you're into Werewolves, I have a few that I think you might like. If you want to, anyway..

[/QUOTE]
I'm huge into werewolves! I'd love to do a werewolf RP, its been my favorite so far of all the ones I've done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back