• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for fantasy medieval plots! [CLOSED]

Paopu Tree

To intertwine two destinies...
Hi everyone! Paopu here!
aa8954dfbab7e6898c872c7120c08141.gif

I got inspired by a friend's rp and am currently looking to do something besides that one.

What I'm basically looking for is a medieval, fantasy, (maybe gothic?) type of rp, though I don't have any ideas off the bat right now, I can definitely try discussing and coming up with an idea when I have a base in front of me. Perhaps a pre-built world that you have? Tell me about it! (But please be careful, when I receive walls of text I tend to lose my concentration quick.)

Wordbank:
medieval, fantasy, gothic, high-fantasy, elves, angels, demons, witches,
potions, dragons, trolls, goblins, castles, villages, forests, original species,
romance, angst, fluff, family, platonic, princess, prince, king, queen, maid,
knight, fairy, pixie, mythical, mermaids, sirens

Inspiration sources:
The Witcher, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy

My personal rules:
> No post minimum length. I always write as much as I can, but I am not willing to describe the colour of the sky about 10 times.

> Please be flexible about this, and I can assure you that I will never just leave you with 1 sentence unless there's absolutely nothing else to write or describe.
> No godmodding. Controlling my character is simply the biggest turn-off. Do it once, without permission to NPC my character for a skip-post or the like, and I will leave the rp.
> I will only allow for you to control my character in a skip post and if we both agree to what's going to happen in the skip post.
> Be patient. I work full time from home, I get stressed and tired. If I take longer than 2 weeks to respond, please do give me a poke. I wouldn't mind in that case.
> In case of you not replying for 2 weeks, I will give you a poke as well. I don't take kindly to ghosting, so I want to make sure that I'm not waiting for a reply that's never coming.
> OOC chatter is welcome! I definitely won't shy away from some casual conversations.
> F/M and F// ships are welcome. I'm sorry, I just don't have any suitable male OCs for a M// ship.
> I don't force romantic ships. I like to go off chemistry, please be aware of the fact that not all characters match.
> I use faceclaims and voiceclaims. But it's OK if you don't, it just helps me visualize situations better.
> I strictly stick to PMs for rp. But for special occasions I also have Discord and IMVU available.

Am I forgetting anything..?

If you're interested, please send me a PM! I'd love to hear your ideas!

Last edited:
So glad someone understands the potential issue with minimum post requirements.
Out of curiosity, what are faceclaims/ voiceclaims?

Hello, this post interests me, did you have anything specific in mind for plots? I've made a world where it's like a medieval fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back