What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandoms!

Sub Genres
Anime

Chibiterasu

I am not Paul Avery
I'm interested in a double up RP for some fandoms.
Doubling up is where you play two characters, usually, it's for pairings. So it could be canon 1 x oc 1 & canon 2 x oc 2 or any sort of similar combination, it doesn't have to be canon x oc.
What I can do
  • Play any gender pairing, M/M, M/F, F/F.
  • Write multiple paragraphs.
  • RP on site or on Discord.
  • Reply at least once a week.
  • Be flexible with reply schedule. I won't hound you for replies, but likewise I prefer that same courtesy.
  • OOC Chatter. I can be very chatty sometimes.
Requirements / Rules
  • Be 18+. I'm also 18+. I'm not interested in RPing with minors, sorry.
  • I'm only interested in doubling up and usually for me I want to play against a canon.
  • I'm only looking to RP what is on my "available" list. If it's not on there or if it's crossed out I'm not looking to RP that at the moment.
  • I'd really prefer if you told me you're unable to RP anymore, it's just courteous.
Frequency / posting times
  • I post when I can. I'll try to do 1 reply a week at the minimum. I've had a family member be diagnosed with cancer so my replies are sporadic, if I lose touch it's not really personal it's just been a very upsetting time.
Discord Rules
  • My handle is [removed]. Please send me a DM to get my discord ID.
  • My sleep schedule is weird and a lot of times I'm just on invis, I wouldn't try to wait till you see me online. Just message and I'll reply as soon as I'm able. :D
Available Fandoms:
  • Mobile Fighter G Gundam
  • Ginga [GNG Gin, GDW Weed)
  • Gintama
  • Inuyasha
  • Yashahime Half Princess (Sequel to Inuyasha)
  • Beaststars
  • Cybersix
  • Jurassic Park / World
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Skyrim

Not Available to RP at this time:
  • Zoids
  • The last Kingdom
  • LoTR
  • The Hobbit
  • Netflix's Kingdom
  • Digimon (might be open to an AU combining a fandom from above)
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Last Kingdom
  • Harry Potter
  • Marvel
  • BNA - Brand New Animal
  • Studio Ghibli Films
  • Castlevania

Last edited:

Chibiterasu

I am not Paul Avery
Can we please try again? I understand if you say no.
Normally i'd say no but I appreciate you reaching out to me after the fact. I know it must've been awkward and I do appreciate it. Feel free to send me a DM. I presume you're after Inuyasha? If it's Yashahime i'm not fully caught up but I've seen the first few eps (like 5).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)