• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Strawberry_Milk

All panic, no disco
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

3B2F7532-CB26-4F9F-A585-C508FE7D3CE0.gif

• Hello! The name I go by on here is Strawberry_Milk but if you’d like you can call me strawberry or berry! I go by she/her pronouns and am 21 years of age. For that reason I would prefer to only rp with those 18+ At the moment I’m mostly looking to rp the fandoms I’m craving as I don’t want to take on too many partners, but don’t be afraid to reach out or ask! I am not currently looking for original/non-fandom rps at this time.

I don't currently have a writing sample available but would say that on average my replies vary from 250-500 words. Of course, this number can be larger, depending on how interested I am in a roleplay or how much my partner writes. Typically, I do my best to match my partner's length but occasionally will find myself struggling to write the same amount. I would consider myself to be a semi-literate to literate writer.

I am currently a college student and so that is my priority first and foremost. Rp is a hobby of mine but it’s not something I want to feel pressured into doing. I usually do my best to try and reply weekly, but if college is super hectic or I’m not doing well mentally it may be less than that. For that reason I may not be the best partner if your preference is quick and frequent replies.

If any of the fandoms listed strike your interest, please pm me so we can plot there!

586EC45E-23BF-4E48-A35E-BB0E7DA32BD3.gif

Last edited:
i'm always up for a good soulmate!au. naruto? i'm pretty confident in playing deidara and hidan, only slightly less so with itachi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back