What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Dystopian
  6. Harry Potter
  7. Horror
  8. LGTBQ
  9. Magical
  10. Naruto Universe
  11. Romance
  12. School
  13. Slice of Life
  14. Super Powers
  15. Supernatural

Strawberry_Milk

Dabi Simp~ ♡

• Hello all! My name is Raven and I'm brand new to this site, and so you'll have to forgive me whilst I learn the layout and how to navigate. So first, a bit about me: I'm currently nineteen years old and prefer that my rp partners are at least seventeen years of age. I've been rping I would say for about seven or eight years, and typically I stick to a descriptive or semi-lit style.

I don't currently have a writing sample available but would say that on average my replies vary from 250-500 words. Of course, this number can be larger, depending on how interested I am in a roleplay or how much my partner writes. Typically, I do my best to match my partner's length but occasionally will find myself struggling to write the same amount.

It should be noted that I’m not overly active on here and I’d say I’m usually on 3-5 days a week, discord replies may be quicker but either way I may not be the best choice if slow replies are a pet peeve of yours. I should also mention that I take on several rps at once, hence my slow replies at times.​

If any of the fandoms below strike your interest, please pm me so we can plot there! I prefer to rp on discord but am also happy to do so in the pms here! Feel free to suggest any plot ideas or AUS, I’ll have basic plots and more in-depth ones listed in different tabs.

AU Ideas
  • Supernatural AU ( think: vampires, werewolves, demons, etc. )​
  • Fantasy AU ( think: elves, witches, warlocks, sirens, etc. )​
  • Modern day college/highschool AU​
  • Soulmate AU​
  • Pirate AU​
  • Royalty AU​
  • Mafia AU​
  • Apocalypse AU​
  • Omega Verse AU​
  • Spy/Assassin AU​
  • Detective AU​
  • Hunger Games/Squid Game AU​

Last edited:

auddles

Yooo I would hella be interested in a CannonxOC MHA rp! Message me and I'll send you my discord :D

Users who are viewing this thread