• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fandom Rp (Some very specific)

SinOfSloth

I just wanna sleep.
I have a few ideas in mind, but they're all pretty general but one or two maybe. I'm not too picky about partners or any of that stuff, but some pairings I do prefer over others. First of all, some ground rules:

1.) Have good grammar please. I don't want to have to decipher what you're saying.

2.) Please know the characters. I'm not saying you have to know everything down to their shoe size, but at least know their personalities.

3.) Please, on one liners. I hate them and I won't. At least one paragraph. That's not too much to ask I don't think.

Now, as for some of the pairings/fandoms I can do:

1.) Persona 3/4/Devil Survivor

2.) DRRR! (Shizaya preferably)

3.) Kingdom Hearts

4.) Deadman Wonderland

5.) Death Note

6.) Soul Eater

7.) XXXHolic

8.) Pokemon

9.) Shugo Chara

10.) Junjou Romantica/Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

I'm open to suggestions, but I don't know a lot of fandoms, so if there's one you want, feel free to ask if i know it. I'll do yaoi/yuri/het., so I'm not partial. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shizaya <3

I could do that with you, I'm trying to work on my Izaya o:

[QUOTE="Mae Renea]Open for Pokemon if I can use an OC

[/QUOTE]
Of course you can use an OC. I'll PM you over it.

[QUOTE="Yoshida Nakamura]Some KH pairings? I've been looking for a good one. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I'm not partial to any KH pairings in particular. I'll do any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back