• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Long-term Fandom RP partners [Always open!]

ObitoPancake

🌸🍃🍥
MAn9.gif
welcome to my little slice of the universe. my name is bear and the absence of capital letters is for aesthetic purposes only. i have been roleplaying for the better part of seven years and after taking a hiatus from the community for a plethora of personal reasons, i'm back and ready to jump into the swing of things again.

my reply length completely relies on my muse and can range from two paragraphs to ten. i prefer partners that can give me two well-written paragraphs per reply. i would even be happy with one, as long as it moves the plot along and is also entertaining. that being said, one-liners are a hard no from me and will end in the termination of the roleplay.

below you will find an extended 'about' tab as well as some more in-depth rules, my current cravings and a muse list for all fandoms listed. i can play more than my muses, they're just the characters i'm most comfortable with!
About Bear
-Bear / Jesse / Dirk
-EST (UTC-5)
-19 years old
-LGBT+ Friendly & preferred
-Multi-para/Novella style roleplayer
-Ghost friendly, if you gotta leave, go ahead!
-Discord is available as an alternative, but I would prefer to keep most interaction on here!
-OOC chat is important to me! I adore making friends and talking about AUs & hypotheticals as well as plot points and such!
Bear's Roleplay rules
-I ask that you are 18+
-Slow-burn romance is much more appealing to me than fast-burn!
-Smut isn't a must. Ask me before trying to implement it, please
-Canon/Canon or OC/OC, Canon/OC is a heavy maybe!
-Don't be nasty. If you actively roleplay incest, pedophilia, non-con, bestiality, etc. don't interact with me.
Current Cravings
*= fan characters welcome!
-Borderlands*
-Fallout 4 *
-Overwatch
-Adventure Time*
Other Fandoms

-OFF
-Falsettos
-Don't Starve
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Danganronpa*
-Bob's Burgers
-Monster Prom
-Stardew Valley
-Team Fortress 2 *
-Baman Piderman

• Click on the tabs above to see my muses for each fandom!
buzz words;
fallout 4, overwatch, adventure time, danganronpa, falsettos, don't starve, tokyo ghoul, bob's burgers, boderlands, monster prom, stardew valley, team fortress 2, tf2, baman piderman, romance, fandom, adventure, mxm, fxf, lgbt+ friendly, mxf, paranormal, AU, horror, mystery
[/tab]

Last edited:
Ships aren't listed here because I don't mind most ships! I do prefer queer ships, personally, but hetero are also welcome!

If you'd like to include ships in our rp, lmk!

Last edited:
Danganronpa! YES! If you are looking for something specific, and still looking for partners for the verse please let me know! I prefer V3, as there are more characters I am comfortable playing, but I am also open to playing Chihiro or Kirigiri from trigger happy havoc.

Reinydaze Reinydaze I would love to do something V3 related with you! It's been quite a while since I got to indulge in V3 !
Wonderful! Do you have something specific you are looking for, or a character you are wanting to roleplay with specifically? Or would you prefer we discuss details via PM? =)

Wonderful! Do you have something specific you are looking for, or a character you are wanting to roleplay with specifically? Or would you prefer we discuss details via PM? =)

I'm a bit indecisive at the moment given how excited I am to (possibly) be getting a chance to rp danganronpa again so I'll PM you so we don't flood this poor thread haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back