• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Fandom RP Partners Post!

ChampionMoon

Hello! I'm looking for RP partners to mostly do OCxCanon with. In some fandoms I can manage to do canon characters though!

I prefer multi-paragraph RPs, but, Quality-Over-Quantity of course! (Unless you're giving me a sentence in response to 5+ paragraphs... You could drop the hottest one liner and I'll still be a little upset LOL)

Fandom List:
The Devil is A Part Timer! (I use a Manga canon-breaking character here, but it's a-okay if just basing on the anime!)
Undertale (and AUs! but not Deltarune!)
Steven Universe (I use an OC pair here! I have to update them a little however.)
Obey Me! (I use an OC that takes place of the MC here!)
Pokemon (I use both Moon/Serena from SUMO/USUM as well as an OC that lives in the Alola region here!)
Full Moon wo Sagashite (I use an OC here that completely replaces the protagonist)
The Legend of Zelda I would need some convincing here. I have a lot (and I mean a LOT) of knowledge about TLOZ as a whole, but I haven't RPed it in a VERY long time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back