• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Looking for Fandom RP or possible OC x OC

Kawaiitenshi

My name is Ren and I'm 29.

I live in the Eastern Time Zone. (-5 CST)

Currently, I am a full-time caretaker for my Mother so I have a lot of time on my hands when I'm not doing chores or running errands.

I'm looking for someone who can reply often, several times a day through various means. (Generally, Skype if we click I'll note the skype sn) I'm not looking for huge paragraphs though they are nice; One-liner, small paragraphs or even multiple are fine.

I've been in RP for a good 13 years now, I currently have a few partners but I am looking for more. I only ask for decent grammar and an open mind please be 18+.

I RP just about everything so limits aren't really existent for me. (I do however want some plot, please!) As of right now, I'm MxM, I haven't done FxM in a long time but would be willing to try again.

Oh, pet peeve, if you start an RP with me, don't just poof and disappear it's rude. If you don't want to RP with me anymore that's absolutely fine but please give me a heads up.

The first person is who I would RP

Fandoms:

My Fandoms that I currently want to RP:

Kingdom Hearts (Sora/Anyone male)

Rise of The Guardians (Jack/Aster or Jack/Pitch/Kozmotis Jack/Other)

Kuroshitsuji (Ciel/Anyone male)

Junjou Romantica (Misaki/Anyone male)

Fandom's that can be considered:

Harry Potter (Hermione/ Anyone but Ron)

Ouran Highschool Host Club (Haruhi/ Anyone male but Tamaki )

Labyrinth (Sarah/Jareth)

Phantom of the Opera (Christine/Erik)

Legend (Lily/Darkness)

Slayers (Lina/Xellos)

Mystic Messenger (Me -as a male character probably from another fandom/ Any of the males from MM)

Bleach (Orihime/ Anyone but Ichigo)

DNAngel (Daisuke/ Anyone male)

Fushugi Yuugi (Miaki/ Anyone but Tamahome)

Kyou Kara Maou (Yuri/ Anyone male)

Hellsing Ultimate (Seras/ Alucard )

Rurouni Kenshin (Kaoru/ Any male)

Sailor Moon (Usagi/ Anyone but Mamoru)

Fandom would be my preference We can even do crossovers if that's your thing too just let me know what you'd like to crossover with and if I haven't seen it I'll look into watching it so we can do a crossover of that. I enjoy Fantasy, Sci-fi, Mystery, Paranormal and Horror <3.
This will also be posted in several other RP groups.

I am now also open to OC’s It would be OC/OC unless you have a really good plot for me Cannon/Your OC.

I can double, it’s been a while and I’m rusty on it but it is doable! Can’t wait to hear from you all.

Thanks, Ren

PS: It's a bit strange but for some time I've actually wanted to RP myself with Lucifer (Not from the series, you know actual your representation of), yes I know -flamesofdeath- if anyone is actually interested in this, it would be my top choice. It would be Romance/ whatever else you'd be interested in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back