• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom xenoblade, persona, demon slayer and more

Ploegy

"The arcana is the means by which all is revealed"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi i'm ploegy and i'm gonna keep this nice and simple; i'm searching for a few fandom based roleplays! please dm if interested!

about me;;
─────────
➳am an adult
➳est timezone
➳500+ words per character
➳can play canon and non-canon (comfortable with mixing them as well)
➳can play all genders
➳comfortable with lgbtq+
➳human / humanoid based rps only
➳prefers animanga / art fcs
➳prefers rping on threads over dms
➳can be slower with posting so looking for a casual pace
➳okay with being ghosted. i get it, things happen

about you;;
─────────
➳300+ words per character (i don't expect you to mirror me)
➳willing to play canon and non-canon
➳can play all genders
➳comfortable with lgbtq+
➳will be patient with my slow posts (feel free to remind me and/or ask how posts are going. i can be forgetful)

roleplay interests;; (bolded characters are my most experienced)
─────────
➳persona ;; canons or ocs (can do 3 or 5. would heavily prefer 5)
can play (p3) - minato, aigis
can play (p5) - joker, ann, morgana, makoto

➳fire emblem ;; canons or ocs (preferably three houses, awakening or echoes based)
can play (awakening) - robin (m or f), lucina, nowi, olivia, lon'qu, cordelia
can play (echoes) - alm, celica
can play (three houses) - byleth (m or f), claude, hilda, marianne, ingrid, yuri, felix

➳xenoblade ;; canons or ocs (can be 1, 2 or 3. really looking for 3 though)
can play (xc1) - shulk, fiora, melia, riki
can play (xc2) - rex, pyra, mythra, nia, morag
can play (xc3) - noah, mio, taion, eunie, fiona

➳legend of zelda: breath of the wild ;; canons or ocs
can play - link, zelda, mipha, urbosa, riju

➳pokemon ;; canons or ocs (heavy oc preference. canon only including games or manga)
can play - gold, red, blue, sapphire/may, ruby/brendan, platinum/dawn, leon, cynthia

➳splatoon ;; ocs

➳overwatch ;; canon or ocs
can play - d.va, mercy, genji, kiriko

➳nier: automata ;; canons or ocs
can play - 9s

➳attack on titan ;; canons or ocs
can play - eren, mikasa, sasha, hanji, historia

➳my hero academia ;; canons or ocs (heavy oc preference)
can play - izuku, shoto, ochako, momo

➳demon slayer ;; canons or ocs
can play - tanjiro, rengoku, shinobu, nezuko, mitsuri, giyu

➳multifandoms / crossovers ;; i love doing crossovers with multiple fandoms, even ones i may not know of. more than willing to play around with this and am quite experienced with it

Last edited:
I’d be happy to do a Pokémon rp. Have not read the manga but been playing games since yellow and grew up watching the anime, if you don’t mind my having the Pokémon use all moves like the anime (anime, games, manga moves). I find that gives battles more options.

I’d be happy to do a Pokémon rp. Have not read the manga but been playing games since yellow and grew up watching the anime, if you don’t mind my having the Pokémon use all moves like the anime (anime, games, manga moves). I find that gives battles more options.
dm me please and we can talk more in depth about what we'd like to do!

I'm certainly interested in doing a multifandom! I haven't done one in awhile and been wanting to get back into it.

Ploegy, is that you?? I didn't know you had an RPNation too! I find you everywhere it seems!! XD

Bump!! Best of luck with 1x1s~ 💙

Ploegy, is that you?? I didn't know you had an RPNation too! I find you everywhere it seems!! XD

Bump!! Best of luck with 1x1s~ 💙
aaaaah it do be me! i do tend to appear anywhere and everywhere lmao

thank you though!

Last edited:
added overwatch and nier ^^

i was interested in xenoblade 3! but what sort of pairings do you do? (ocxcanon/canonxcanonc etc?)
i'm willing to do any form of ships. i'm not too picky ^^ feel free to dm me if you'd like to discuss more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back