• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Golden Solitaire

Fandom Garbage
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy!

First of all, a huge apology to those I have lost contact with or had plotting or a roleplay faded out. If you'd like to plot again, get with me and we'll chat. BUT! Finding just a little more time on my hands, so why not start a roleplay?

Allow me to tell you about myself just so you can get to know me a bit better! I am 22 years old. I work Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm EST (GMT-4 I think) so I am most active on evenings and weekends. I am also a big reader and an artist! I am LGBT+ friendly, I just struggle to write MxM and FxF a little so bear with me.

As for my roleplaying...

What I offer:

-Posts of 500 to 1,000+ words, but I’ll match what you give me. Call it 'Mirror-Lit' if you will. My starting posts can average about 700 words though. I feel like it’s a good middle ground. Regardless, I easily max out Discord’s character limit.
-Timely replies. I will make sure to post once a week at the least, but I try to post daily-every other day.
-Third person POV...for the most part. I can do first person, but I prefer not to (I feel like it’s a self insert). If you want me to, heck I’ll do it.
-OOC chat! I love OOC chat no matter if it’s about the roleplay or about memes. I don’t care, I just like getting to know people. Headcanons, playlists, memes, I love making and sharing them!
-I will do my best to let you know if I won’t be on for extended periods of time. Life happens, ya know?
-I can double, and I tend to play female characters as a main, so just a heads up. Pairing wise I have done FxF and FxM, but I do not have much experience with other gender pairings.
-I only roleplay via PM or somewhere like Discord for organizational purposes. I’ll forget about a thread, 100%. I need something with a visual notification that’ll stay until I can take care of it.

What I ask:

-Posts that at least match mine. I will not reply to one liners while I’m writing multiple paragraphs. Can’t do it. Sorry.
-At least one reply a week.
-A continuation from above; if life gets busy, I understand, just please let me know so I don’t assume you’ve ditched me.
-Willingness to collaborate on a plot and assist me in furthering the story.
-Doubling in fandom plots.
-Additionally, please don’t be picky. I understand wanting a roleplay or a pairing to be a certain way, but please do not constantly bombard me with “will you change this” or “will you rewrite that”. Don’t get me wrong I’ll change something if needed, but constantly? No.
-If your OC is an obvious self insert, I can't. I can't stand self inserts because in all of my experiences it ends up being all about them. Please have thought out characters rather than a clone of yourself. If this is a deal breaker, I’m sorry, but this is how it is.
-Please be at least 18, if not 20+. I will not roleplay with anyone younger.

Now that we have that over with, here are my interests!

I will most likely be using an OC (or OCs) for fandom roleplays, but I will double as a canon character for you if you want. That being said, I can do OC x OC, Canon x OC, and maybe Canon x Canon but you'll really have to convince me. These pairings really don’t have to be romantic either! We can just aim for platonic relationships if you prefer! Recently, I've been wanting to do something canon divergent. Really into AUs right now.

ALL CHARACTERS AND PARTICIPANTS MUST BE OVER AGE 18

I WILL UPDATE THESE AS NEEDED

Note: These aren't the only fandoms I'll do. They are simply what I have the most muse for currently. Just ask about something if you don't see it! I also LOVE AUs, so I'll leave a list of my favorites below!

Fandoms (Updated March 23rd, 2024)

If you don’t see your OCs love interest ask and I’ll see what I can do!

* = most muse
Strikethrough = Not interested currently

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II*****
I'm looking for canon x OC. If anyone out there wants to write Simon 'Ghost' Riley or König, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll 100% double as always!

Baldur's Gate 3 ****
Looking for canon x OC again. I've written almost the entire cast so take your pick, and I'm looking for Astarion or Gale.

Red Dead Redemption 2
Hey, guess what. Canon x OC. Looking for Arthur or John. This is another situation in which I've written almost everyone.

Fire Emblem Fates

Stardew Valley

Tokyo Ghoul

Transformers (Bayverse, cartoons, just ask)

AUs
  • Soulmate AU**** (please. I am begging.)
  • Crime/Mafia AU
  • Modern AU**
  • Bookstore/Library/Coffee shop AU
  • Mermaid AU

Non-Fandom Plots (updated June 1st, 2022)

There are mostly pairings for now, but once I start to put together more thought out plots I'll post them here! Bolded roles are what I would prefer!

- Merperson x Human
- Angel x Demon
- Royalty x Knight
-Human x God/dess
-Human x Vampire/Werewolf (might have to convince me on this one)

- Pitch one to me!

Alrighty! I believe that’s it! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a message! I also roleplay on Discord if that works better for you! Let me know!

Last edited:
i’m interested in mw2 if you still are!

Hey there, I'm too new to DM but I'm interested in a BDG3 RP with either of my TAVs paired with Astarion or Halsin. I'm 27 with 10+ years rp and writing experience. Would love to talk plot and character dynamics!

I have old D&D roleplay background. I like the fantasy combinations, I really like writing and looking for who would enjoy it. How are you with using dryads or using nymphs? What about elves?

Hey there, I'm too new to DM but I'm interested in a BDG3 RP with either of my TAVs paired with Astarion or Halsin. I'm 27 with 10+ years rp and writing experience. Would love to talk plot and character dynamics!
Absolutely! I'll send you a message in a bit. I'm down to chat and plot!

I have old D&D roleplay background. I like the fantasy combinations, I really like writing and looking for who would enjoy it. How are you with using dryads or using nymphs? What about elves?
Never used dryads or nymphs in writing, but I've written wood/high elves or maybe a drow here and there. I'm not sure if I'm looking for 'slap you in the face' fantasy, but I'm open to talk about it.

We talking OG MW or reboot?
Reboot. It's the only one I've played.

Never used dryads or nymphs in writing, but I've written wood/high elves or maybe a drow here and there. I'm not sure if I'm looking for 'slap you in the face' fantasy, but I'm open to talk about it.

I guess I can understand this to mean you would not be as open to high fantasy, you want these alternate beings to appear somewhere with familiarity which would be possible in this world, at some time or another, while you would accept inclusion of merpersons, angels, demons, vampires, or werewolves. I can have a setting that corresponds to somewhere and at some time in this world, with human society that would be there shown in that, to meet that need. But you are open to one or more elves in it, and such can play a central role in this, yet not introducing more beings. So this might be focused on human actions when common humans deal with one or more elves entering relationship or engagement with any of them. Is that about it? Maybe we can communicate for roleplay with these things in mind, you can let me know.

I guess I can understand this to mean you would not be as open to high fantasy, you want these alternate beings to appear somewhere with familiarity which would be possible in this world, at some time or another, while you would accept inclusion of merpersons, angels, demons, vampires, or werewolves. I can have a setting that corresponds to somewhere and at some time in this world, with human society that would be there shown in that, to meet that need. But you are open to one or more elves in it, and such can play a central role in this, yet not introducing more beings. So this might be focused on human actions when common humans deal with one or more elves entering relationship or engagement with any of them. Is that about it? Maybe we can communicate for roleplay with these things in mind, you can let me know.
Please note I have those pairings crossed out. I am not interested. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back