• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -> long term fandom roleplays [closed for now!]

lloopy

That's A Lotta Damage!
"ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴏᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ; ᴏʜ, ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʏ."
- Edge of Dawn, Fire Emblem: Three Houses

D0AC81EC5C7F26DB845924D98C42A3E811252E27

- 19, looking for someone around that age
- UK timezone
- semi-literate/literate! i will normally just match however much you write
- proper grammar/spelling. it's okay if english isn't your first language though
- i do not always use lowercase when writing, it's just an aesthetic
- one reply minimum a day. please tell me if there may be anything that may stop you from doing so
- can do oc x oc, canon x canon or oc x canon.
- i would like to double up when it comes to oc x canon, but can do either for the other two
- mf, ff and mm are all good!
- feel free to send a message on here or PM me with what you’d like to roleplay!

7b725d51008bbca33f4ced2911c86b70.gif

"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀꜱꜱɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ."
- Yusuke Kitagawa, Persona 5

It really did feel like a nightmare.
A very bad nightmare, one that Kou so desperately wanted to wake up from, but found herself not being able to. Because, this was no dream. This was real. This whole place, the shadow creature in front of her, that shadow thing talking to them, all real. In fact, why could it talk? And why was it wondering who they were? They were just young school girls, why couldn't it let them go. Things were never so easy.

Kou was surprised and caught off guard when she was suddenly pulled away by the other girl and was running with her. Admittedly, she wasn't too active, and found herself to be quite slow at times. However, with the rush of adrenaline coursing through her body- and the fact that she wanted to stay alive and get away from whatever was coming after them-, she somehow manage to keep up with the speed of the other girl.

"I-I don't..." She answered her question breathlessly, her gaze shifting around until she bumped into the back of the girl. "W-Why did we-!" She soon noticed the dead end in front of them, and her eyes widened greatly. This wasn't it, right? The wall must be magic, right?! She started desperately pressing against it, truly hoping that it was magic, and that it would open up, but as the shadow got closer, she began to panic more.

"I-It's okay, w-we... w-we can get out of this!" Kou yelled, mostly to herself, probably to stop her from panicking even more, but even she herself felt very doubtful of her own words. Was this really the end?

The Hoshidan Spear Fighter could practically feel her heart beat in her chest.
She was heavily breathing as she took the chance to quickly scan the battlefield for a quick second. A mess. Many bodies were already on the floor, and all she could hear were battle cries and other various screams. She couldn't even see anyone that she knew, and there was no telling which side was the dominant one. But there was no way that she was going to let Nohr come up on top. Though she wasn't one to go around and call them 'Nohrian scum' like some others did, she was too loyal to Corrin and all of Hoshido to even think of giving the enemy some pity, especially with such a ruthless king running the kingdom.

With her lance gripped tightly in her hands, Terra forced herself to get back into the swing of the battle, by being face to face with her next target. One of the Nohrian fighters decided to take a swing at her with his axe, and if she had been thinking for another second, she would've definitely been fatally wounded. Luckily enough, she stepped out of the way in time.

'That was too close! Focus, Terra, ya can't be slippin' now!' With a loud cry, she thrust her lance forward, only getting their arm that time, but left him with no time to recover as she attacked again, this time catching him in the neck. His cry was short as he fell, and Terra took no time to weave through the battlefield in search of some enemies. That's what she told herself. In reality, she really hoped that she would bump into Corrin.

'Gee, I ain't seen Lady Corrin at all during this fight. I must be by her side!' She was soon stopped in her path, however, when her line of vision was met with an interesting scene. At first, she thought two Nohrians were fighting each other, which would've been odd, but not surprising. However, after a moment, she realised who they were.

'Xander, the eldest prince of Nohr, and Silas, former comrade of Nohr, no wonder I though' they were both Nohrian for a second.' Witnessing the blow that Xander gave to Silas' fighting arm, she waiting not time trying to rush over. Admittedly, Terra has not attempted nor really acknowledge Silas ever since he switched sides. She didn't understand why at first, but Corrin said that they were childhood friends, and Terra left it at that. Despite her never speaking with the former Nohrian once, she still didn't like to see someone so close to Corrin get killed when she could've done something about.

So she did something about it, just when Xander was getting ready to strike again. Despite the disadvantage of being on the ground and going against someone on a horse, she did her best to defend the attack, and the sound of metal clashing against metal felt intense against her hands. She hated to admit it, but his presence surely matched his strength and power, Terra only barely managed to counter it away, and her arms felt as if they were going to fall off at any second Despite this, she kept her ground, weapon raised as high as possible.

"If yer think I'm gonna stand back an' watch yer defeat a warrior close to Lady Corrin, yer gotta 'nother thin' comin'!" Her accent... definitely came out very strong.

1fb06be35a5689d0459519c91b052524.gif

"ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ?"
- Ayano Tateyama, Mekakucity Actors

◦ Final Fantasy XIV (Have only done ARR, Heavenaward and Stormblood content)
◦ Fire Emblem (Three Houses, Fates and Awakening)
◦ Persona 4/5 (Have not watched/played Royal so no Royal content I’m afraid)
◦ Splatoon 2
◦ Your Turn To Die
◦ Octopath Traveler
◦ Project Sekai

Last edited:
aha it’s been a while, bump!
currently craving persona 5 for no particular reason other than i thought about it

Hellooo! I could totally go for a Persona 5 or Splatoon 2 rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back