• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Looking For Fandom Roleplay Partners (Persona, Haikyuu, BNHA, etc...)

SakaLoner

So, I just recently got back into RP and am a bit new here but I thought I would just go ahead and make a little introduction! My name is Sacha and I am up for any kind of RP in an of the fandoms above. I do both literate or non literate RP's depending on the person's style and do not mind what kind of ship or characters you wanna be/do. Normally I don't do too many OC roleplays but if you really wanted to I may loosen up to the idea.

I alternate between straight, gay, or lesbian sips depending on what the other wants. However, some of my current favorites are for sure:

Akira X Ryuji
Ann X Ryuji
Akira X (any of the girls honestly)

Todoroki X Deku
Deku X (again any of the girls)

Hinata X Kageyama
Kageyama X Oikawa

Yosuke X Yuu
Chie X Yukiko
Naoto X Kanji
Yuu X Rise
Yuu X Naoto

(I tagged more fandoms than I put names on this list so if you have any ships in the fandom but it's not on the list no worries just message me about it!)
As for other themes, I do not have any kind of problem with more darker topics so if you are up for it so am I. I have no problems with them but if you do just tell me and we can avoid those things. Anyways, I can do any other ships however these are just my main favorites so if you would like to get in contact to do an RP, just contact me here in the comments or message me about my discord and we can try to talk there! I'm most active on discord though so that would probably be the best as for where the RP will eventually take place. Anyways thank you and have a nice day! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back