• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for fandom plots! (craving aot, doubling friendly!)

Nohrian

Hey there! This is my first time making a plotting thread on this website but I've had a lot of down time so I thought I would give it a shot!!

A little bit about me:
~I'm 20+ years old and go by she/her pronouns
~I prefer to rp with people who are 18+! It's just a personal preference!
~I've been rping for around 10 years now and tend to write a lot, usually 1000+ words! I don't expect you to match that, that's just how much I usually write to get my thoughts out!
~I looove chatting OOC, please feel free to message me or just chat at any time, I'm always down to make more friends!
~I really am only looking for fandom rps at this time and I'm more than willing to double up on characters, I love love doubling and putting just as much effort into the character you ask me to play for you as I put into my own OC!
~I prefer to do OCxCanons for doubling, but I am okay with canonxcanon and ocxoc as well!! I'm very flexible if there is something you would really like to do!
~I do any sort of pairing! I am comfortable with MxF, MxM, FxF, and any other variation of gendered pairings! This is a LGBTQ+ friendly zone!
~I love to do romance with a good mix of angst and fluff! I'm really not picky when it comes to plot and I love to plot with my partner!
~AU's are always a yes!!!
~The only time I really have to respond is at work, so I will be able to get up weekly replies most of the time, sometimes daily! I try not to take too long but I am a student and life really gets in the way sometimes, so all I ask is that you are patient! :D I will try my hardest not to ghost without some sort of warning, though I am ghost friendly on your part!

What I ask of you:

~All I really ask is to be friendly! I am never looking for super fast replies and I just want us both to enjoy the rp, so I'll try to match your posting speed to the best of my ability!

Okay, so here are the fandoms I am currently interested in rping!!
(The more *'s the more interest!)

~Attack on Titan ******* (really looking for a Reiner, can play anyone for you!!)
~Fire Emblem (any, craving awakening!)**
~Detroit Become Human**
~Jojo's Bizarre Adventures (parts 1-7)****
~Fullmetal Alchemist
~K project*
~Fruits Basket
~Psycho Pass*
~ATLA

I might add more later!!

Feel free to shoot my a pm on here if you are interested in any!! Thank you so much for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back