• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom partners!

lis-ard

Gremlin Baby
I've gone a while without very many roleplay partners, but I'm hoping to change that.

I also have non-fandom OC's for anyone interested! We can discuss everything in DM.

- I expect, at the least, 5+ sentence replies, and two paragraphs at the most. Truth be told, anything more will overwhelm me and I'll feel bad for not being able to match up.
- It's preferred that I have a partner with a grasp of basic grammar. It will also be great to get into the habit of proofreading replies.
- I will not RP rape or pedophilia of any kind---which includes the sexualization of minors.

The Walking Dead
Naruto
Skyrim
Gravity Falls
Watchmen
Creepypasta (semi-realistic)

Riley did not speak. She only reached up and passed him the envelope. "Can you take a look at these?" she requested, drawing her hand back into her jacket pocket once the envelope was taken from her. The room fell quiet once again as the officer grabbed a letter opener and tore the sealed sleeve. He stuck his fingers into the opening and plucked out a small stack of about six or seven Polaroid photos. The man's thick brow furrowed, unsure what to think at first. That fact changed quickly as he filed through the contents of the pictures.
. . .
Inari clapped her hands over her mouth and nose. Kazuki didn't look her way, his gaze locked on the ground in front of him. Another sniffle. Inari slowly moved her hands, and hesitantly outstretched them toward Kazuki. The boy didn't move. Perhaps he didn't notice. Inari continued to lean toward him, her arms eventually finding their way around his shoulders. Kazuki squirmed in his spot a bit, feeling extremely awkward. Inari took a moment to notice his discomfort, and she pulled back. "What's wrong? You don't like hugs?"
. . .
A raccoon carcass laid sprawled out on the concrete, belly up and shredded open. Flies had gotten to it overnight, infesting and feeding on its entrails. Logan grimaced and covered his mouth, turning away from the scene. He gagged and hastily fanned the air, looking back at the carcass once again. Dried blood decorated the concrete around it. Logan took one step beyond the threshold. The blood was smeared in such a way that it seemed like a toddler's finger painting. The pattern of the streaks was most certainly intended. Logan's brow furrowed, and he knelt by the disemboweled raccoon.

Regarding my samples, I am capable of writing longer! But they are the length I mostly write to. If you wish to start an RP, send a message here including a writing sample of your own, and I'll reply to you when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back