• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom partners (canonxoc)

SunshineStark

Hey everyone! Sorry for no formatting, I mostly work from my phone and iPad where formatting is more trouble than it’s worth.

About me!
I’ve been RPing for about… 12 years on and off. I’d like to say I’m semi literate, but what that means to be is 2-6 paragraphs. I’m not picky about the length you write so long as it’s not one-liners.
  • I can play all genders, male, female, non-binary, whatever is fine for me. With that, I’d like to add that I’m LGBT friendly!
  • I’m a busy person with graduate school and a job, so I won’t be able to reply daily, but I try to respond a couple times a week. I ask for you to respond at least weekly, but the more the better in my opinion!
  • I’m okay with dark theme, but I enjoy slice of life RPs too.
  • I love romance, but I don’t want the characters to be solely focused on that or for it to be forced.
  • I double! I enjoy playing both a canon and an OC in each RP along with various side characters as needed.
  • Plot with me! I love OOC of all types, but I at least need both of us to be contributing to the plot. Otherwise it can be one-sided and that’s no fun.
  • There’s more about me I’m sure, so if you have a question, just ask!

What I require from you!
  • 18+. This is non-negotiable. I just don’t feel comfortable RPing with minors.
  • Be honest with me. If you don’t like something, say it. If you’re losing interest, let me know and we can either talk about it or you can drop the RP. I just like to know.
  • Like I said before, I’d prefer you to write at least a paragraph, but 3+ is ideal for me.
  • I write 3rd person past tense and I’d prefer if you did the same.
  • No Mary-sue characters please

what I’m craving!

Supernatural
Who I would like you to play:

Sam Winchester
Who I can play:
Dean Winchester, Charlie Bradbury (again - ask if you want me to play a character not listed)

Last edited:
Hello, I hope you’re doing well today! I would love to start an RP with you! (Slice of life or whatever, I’m open to anything!) I can write Sirius for your OC and if you’re comfortable with doubling as Remus for my OC? If you are interested you can send me a PM or I can send you one!

Hello, I hope you’re doing well today! I would love to start an RP with you! (Slice of life or whatever, I’m open to anything!) I can write Sirius for your OC and if you’re comfortable with doubling as Remus for my OC? If you are interested you can send me a PM or I can send you one!
Awesome! Shoot me a PM and we can start plotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back