• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom Medieval Setting

inabeana

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi I'm Bean and I'm looking for a fantasy setting rp. I have multiple plot ideas that I will put below, and I LOVE working story out with RP partners, so if you have ideas I am always open to hear them! I rp for the following, but also would love a full oc x oc storyline:

MCU, MHA, Supernatural - I can play any character!

I'm looking for a preferably M/M rp, canon x canon or oc x canon (I'd play canon). Also up for doubling! I love angst and romance and misunderstandings, so be warned when I say I enjoy making my characters go through hell before they can be happy. I'm also a fan of arranged marriages turning into true love! Here are the plot ideas I have in mind if any interest you:

Person A is married to a King/Queen because of money and power rather than love. Person B is a knight of the kingdom and fully believes in the power of love, etc. The two fall for each other and must hide things from the King/Queen.

Angels and humans have been fighting in a medieval setting for a long time. There is one chance to stop the fighting, and that is for Person A, Prince/Princess of the Angels and Person B, Prince/Princess of the Humans, to get married.
- Arranged marriage leads to true love
- Somewhat Supernatural based

In a world where people still worship the gods, one village has a tradition where someone is given to the gods as a tribute. Sometimes the tribute is killed by the gods, sometimes blessed, but sometimes they are taken by the gods. Person A is a sacrifice this year and Person B is the God who is interested in this sacrifice.
- Person A can be willing or unwilling based on what we decide

Person A is the youngest Prince/Princess of a kingdom who was just told by their dying parent that Person A will be taking the throne of the Kingdom instead of their older siblings. Said older siblings band together to throw Person A out into the forest to die. Person B finds person A and isn't a huge fan of the King/Queen.
- Think Jon Snow and Ygritte from Game of Thrones

Please let me know if this seems interesting to you! I have more ideas and am willing to hear ideas too, but these are some of my favorites! Also willing to go off site to Discord where I can set up a server to have an ooc chat as well as the main chat!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back