• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for family

Lg781227

Izzy Marsh, 13 years old, lives in a group home as has been living there since 3. I've been in 10 different foster homes in 3 different towns and many different schools, I love cats and wish to be adopted.

Looking for a daily player, no one liners, looking for a foster mom or dad for my character.

Starter post

Izzy's POV

Today was my 13th birthday and my reward being shipped back to the Greenview home for girls, because the foster family I was with only took children 12 and younger. Greenville was a run down prison in my mind, everything was dirty, fridge and cuppies were locked. Stick rules and paddlings if we didn't comply. Bathrooms were locked as well. "Back again Miss Marsh?" The group home lady Cindy the bitch seathed. I smiled "yup back again" I said earning a smack to my face. "You know where your room is" she said I rushed off to my "room" it was a room alright useally filled with other girls but today it was just me. We don't spend much time here useally it's just a pittstop emphasis on the Pitt. I've been in and out since I was 3 years old.

Sitting down my bag of ratty clothes on my cot I walk over to the big window and sit on the ledge and looked out, part of me wanted to jump but I knew somewhere out there was my forever family

Attachments

• 241eda9a37b11261cc29ef2bc75537d7.jpg
    241eda9a37b11261cc29ef2bc75537d7.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back