• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for F for my RP~

FungKu

A Magical Sprite
Howdy ~ howdy howdy howdy ya'll ~

As always I'm looking for an RP partner for my little plot, well my requirements are not that difficult :

Strictly no one-liners, I feel like they have less imagination and they bore me.

A couple of grammatical error is fine, just nothing too much shortcuts.. for example :

Carl is angry becuz is trying to f8 u 4 his powa.

^ Strictly, just no.

A limit of one paragraph, hey I don't ask much ~

And replies not too slow, or too fast.

Well now that we have in our guts, let me continue to my story ~

This one is going to be about Space, SPACE. Like, cowboy bebop space. +50 respect for those who knows the anime and watched.

A Space Hunter is hired by a city mayor of Huan Xui in the Planet Xi, a Chinese city. He was hired to find his daughter that was abducted by bandits, his reward was at a given whopping 9 million Gil (That's our currency, equivalent to one dollar.) and the Hunter reluctantly agreed. He found the bandit's vessel in space and did his work on it and rescued the daughter only to know that Huan Xui, the city the once hired him and the home place for the girl was destroyed by some unknown calamity caused by something or someone. The Calamity taking everyone with it, the daughter asks the hunter to find out who did this and promised a reward of 20 billion. With the Hunter's past, he agreed and the girl had one more condition. She would come with him and kill the perpetrator herself.

Well, I'll RP as the hunter xD

If you want to invite in some friends that's fine, but this works better with 1x1.

Multi-characters are recommended, you don't have to if you don't want to.

See you in space, Cowboy~

i could potentioally be intresed in this

i have to go for a while but if you want to msg me with any other details go ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back