• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for experienced partners! HP, modern, realistic, etc.!

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hey. i've already had a few partner search threads, but now since pretty much all my roleplays are either dead or very inactive, i figured i'd make another thread and keep this one up to date. i'll try and keep this as short as possible!

about me
i've been roleplaying for about a decade now, most of the time not in english since it's not my first language. i usually write about 2-3 paragraphs in which i love describing the feelings and emotions and the surroundings of the character as well as get more in to their personal story and history as the roleplay progresses. i can also write more than 2-3 paragraphs, i've just noticed that with a bit shorter replies the story moves along better and smoother and doesn't get stuck. i don't really have a preference of which gender i play, honestly, it depends alot on the plot, which brings me to the next thing. in order to be interested to even start a roleplay, i need a plot. i've noticed that "slice of life" themed roleplays tend to die rather quickly since there's not really a build up to any particular moment or something else like that. i love drama and fluff and pretty much everything as long as we're not breaking the rpn rules (this means that i will not roleplay anything overly sexual). this means i will not roleplay smut, and if things get a bit heated in the roleplay, we can just fade to black. romance is a must for me, i'm a sucker for a cheesy love story and it brings a lot more opportunities to the rp! i'm chatty and love to talk in ooc, let's be friends! tell me how your day was or send me cute cat videos and i'm pretty sure we'll get along great. i'm online most of the time, i check my pm's every now and then so you can expect pretty quick replies from me whenever i'm not at work!

about you
what i expect from you is dedication and interest in the rp. i can sometimes get really emotionally invested in a roleplay and the characters and their relationship, and would love to roleplay with someone who's similar. i hope you are experienced and know the basic english grammar and all that jazz, if you are an experienced roleplayer, you already know what i'm talking about so there's no need to explain further. i would love if you were able to reply a few times a day since right now i'm looking for an active roleplay, but i obviously understand if you can't do that. just don't disappear is all i'm asking, tell me if you can't reply for a while. if you've read everything i've written down so far, please include a heart in your reply! (":

about the roleplay
now to the interesting part - what kind of roleplay's i'm actually looking for. i love anything harry potter themed. i don't do oc's but i don't mind it if you want to make one, just don't make me make one. that's the only thing i'm not flexible about. my favourite character to roleplay is draco. i love love love drarry, but i enjoy other pairings as well. honestly, hit me up if you're interested in anything harry potter related, the chances are i'm 100% in!

i also like modern/realistic roleplays. i've done it all; from highschool roleplays to gang roleplays, just tell me what you have in mind, i'm not that picky if the plot is good! i don't do fantasy or historic roleplays, some fandoms i'm fine with (like celebrity stuff you know), we can plan something together or you can tell me if you already have something specific in mind! even though i love romance in a roleplay, it doesn't have to be everything there is. i love horror, drama, crazy plot twists - you name it. as of right now, i'm craving for a darker themed roleplay with some kind of a romance between the characters to spice things up. i have zero limits, but please tell me if you do!

Last edited:
i am very interested in a highschool/gang roleplay. If you want we can talk about the specifics

You seem like an amazing writer. Though I have never participated in a H.P RP, I do love the series. (: If you'd like to do that, then I'll give you that! I would simply just like to RP with you bc you seem vv amazing.

hey. i've already had a few partner search threads, but now since pretty much all my roleplays are either dead or very inactive, i figured i'd make another thread and keep this one up to date. i'll try and keep this as short as possible!

i've been roleplaying for about a decade now, most of the time not in english since it's not my first language. i usually write about 2-3 paragraphs in which i love describing the feelings and emotions and the surroundings of the character as well as get more in to their personal story and history as the roleplay progresses. i can also write more than 2-3 paragraphs, i've just noticed that with a bit shorter replies the story moves along better and smoother and doesn't get stuck. i don't really have a preference of which gender i play, honestly, it depends alot on the plot, which brings me to the next thing. in order to be interested to even start a roleplay, i need a plot. i've noticed that "slice of life" themed roleplays tend to die rather quickly since there's not really a build up to any particular moment or something else like that. i love drama and fluff and pretty much everything as long as we're not breaking the rpn rules. this means i will not roleplay smut, and if things get a bit heated in the roleplay, we can just fade to black. romance is a must for me, i'm a sucker for a cheesy love story and it brings a lot more opportunities to the rp! i'm chatty and love to talk in ooc, let's be friends! tell me how your day was or send me cute cat videos and i'm pretty sure we'll get along great. i'm online most of the time, i check my pm's every now and then so you can expect pretty quick replies from me whenever i'm not at work!

what i expect from you is dedication and interest in the rp. i can sometimes get really emotionally invested in a roleplay and the characters and their relationship, and would love to roleplay with someone who's similar. i hope you are experienced and know the basic english grammar and all that jazz, if you are an experienced roleplayer, you already know what i'm talking about so there's no need to explain further. i would love if you were able to reply a few times a day since right now i'm looking for an active roleplay, but i obviously understand if you can't do that. just don't disappear is all i'm asking, tell me if you can't reply for a while. if you've read everything i've written down so far, please include a heart in your reply! (":

now to the interesting part - what kind of roleplay's i'm actually looking for. mostly something harry potter themed. i don't do oc's but i don't mind it if you want to make one, just don't make me make one. that's the only thing i'm not flexible about. my favourite character to roleplay is draco. i love love love drarry, but i enjoy other pairings as well. honestly, hit me up if you're interested in anything harry potter related, the chances are i'm 100% in!

i also like modern/realistic roleplays. i've done it all; from highschool roleplays to gang roleplays, just tell me what you have in mind, i'm not that picky if the plot is good! i don't do fantasy or historic roleplays, some fandoms i'm fine with (like celebrity stuff you know), we can plan something together or you can tell me if you already have something specific in mind!

Hey, I’d be interested in a Harry Potter Roleplay. If you’d like to play Draco Malfoy during the Golden Trio Era, I have the perfect OC to pair him with for some drama, romance and angst! ❤️ I’m an experienced roleplayer, though I’m new to this particular platform. If you want to find out more about my writing style, my characters, and the plots we could do, please do send me a message! I just didn’t want to make my reply way too long, but I have lots to say.

If it’s a cheesy relationship oriented rp your looking for then I would be more than happy to start one up?! <3 Shoot me a PM if your interested :D

I ❤️ Both Harry Potter stories and realist ones too.
I’d maybe you’d wanna write, I can send you a few plots!!
Let me know. ?

I adore romance and am a sucker for a good angst plot! Let’s figure something out? (:

Hello, I'm Squeak and you have an interesting thread here. I'd love <3 to figure something out with you if you're up to it. I'm craving some high school romance since it's been a while [mostly done college or working themed ones]. If you're up to it, please let me know.

Hey there! If you’re still up for a Harry Potter role play I would love to RP Dramione with you! :) We can plot it out in PMs. Let me know if you’re interested! <3

hello! I'd love to come up with a darker plot with you! dark, complicated romances are my favorite! PM me if you'd like and we can brainstorm together! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back