• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for ⭐Ensemble Stars⭐ fans [preferably ccxcc, platonic or romance]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
04CWnE7.gif

⭐Greetings and Salutations ⭐

So I got addicted to the game after the official english release of the Ensemble Stars!!Music and I'm just checking whether they are maybe some fans on this site, open to writing some roleplays (or maybe just chatting about the game hah, I need friends-)

About me and what I'm looking for:
I don't mind either some casual, platonic stuff with different units members, or ships. I'm open to playing most characters and parings, just ask. I can go from one to multiple paragraphs, I can tolerate any length, as long as we're not going with one/two liners. I am 21 years old and for some more complex romance stories I would prefer someone above 17/18 yo, but with more casual stuff I don't mind either way. I have Discord and I can chat there.

My fav characters include Shu, Mika, Tsukasa, Hiyori, Nagisa, Leo, Rei, Ritsu, Eichi, Arashi, Izumi and Aoi twins. I'm a huge Knights, Valkyrie and Eden stan. I'm only playing canons as my mains! I've only ever played canon x canon, so that's what I'm sticking with but maybe you can convince me lol.

When contacting me, please write one or two sentences about yourself, so I know who I'm working with! Anyways, have a lovely day!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back