• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for easy going partners

Kainsmotive

Hey guys my name's Kain and I'm very new to role play.I would love to role play with people who love to teach new people the basics of role play. I love fantasy, horror, and romance and check supernatural. Alas I am not good at starting, but if have one you want to play out, then come on down!

I'd like to rp with you, or teach you xD do you have any other means of communicating? The site isn't really reliable for me

[QUOTE="Alexis Snow]I'd like to rp with you, or teach you xD do you have any other means of communicating? The site isn't really reliable for me
What do you usually use

[/QUOTE]

Hey there! I'd love to roleplay with you ^^ I'm new to this site, so do expect awkwardness in my first replies, but after a while of getting used to things, I should be good. If you're okay with it, we could also use mail or Kik, as I'm more used to that ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back