• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For DSMP role play Partners ^^

wist._

Just looking for some friendly people to role play with : D

O0ca.gif

Interests:
Dream SMP
Harry Potter

Some things to know about me:

>Timezone: PHT

>If I’m doing something wrong, please tell me so that I can fix it when I roleplay with others.

>I’m a minor, so I’d prefer it if our roleplays aren’t explicit or sexual in nature. I can do romance, and I’m mostly flexible with any ship you choose. No Ccs though (DSMP)

>I’m okay with canon x oc, canon x canon, and oc x oc.

>I enjoy roleplays with everyone and anyone unless they aren’t being a decent human about it.

>I’m semi-literate and prefer writers that can write 1-2 paragraphs. Occasional one liners are okay- please don’t use it too much though.

> I’m both ghost friendly and have slight anxiety. If you know your going to be off the grid beforehand, please tell me!

Last edited:
Hey! Are you still interested in a dsmp roleplay? I'm willing to do any plot you'd like, as long as I'm allowed to play as Techno. He's my favorite character, but I haven't really had the chance to rp as him much.

If your still interested I'll rp the dsmp, I like doubles but I do any pairing. I also prefer to rp on discord since I'm not all to good at the platform here and how it works but I don't mind learning!

If your still interested I'll rp the dsmp, I like doubles but I do any pairing. I also prefer to rp on discord since I'm not all to good at the platform here and how it works but I don't mind learning!
The thing is, I don’t have a discord? Sorry, but I’d love to rp with you. I’ll message you, and tell me if you can’t find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back