• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for DM to play with One on One in setting of oppresive priests vs feared witches.

Realmtraveler

As said in the title looking for high-medium roleplay (but not too heavy as i lack creativity to write long paragrafs myself but don't mind if other write them). I usually write a few short meanings per post. I look for someone who don't minds to sometimes play on and off (when i'm not always available).

Something with setting where priests rule large cities and have devine powers while witches rule more urban or distant territories. Both of them are feared for their respective corruption and brutality. I guess it should be somewhere between late middle ages and on but it's up to DM to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back