• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for detailed rp partners. Ignore prefix

My name is Amber and I looking for partners who enjoy lengthy replies and creative detail. I like fantasy, modern day, realistic and slice of life roleplays. I have a variety of characters. I like to play my own gender or double. I only do mxf. Sometimes I will play a side character who is f// or m//. A partner who can throw in side characters or play two main characters is ideal. I don't always require someone to double but the side characters, yes you need to throw in other people. The story focuses on our characters but side characters play a huge part in developing a story. Also 18 and up, please. If you got something you are craving, hit me up. If you want to plot something out, let me know. I have lots of ideas and stories brewing in my head and if you have a like mind then bam we can create an awesome story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back