• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Detailed PM'ing RP's {Ignore Post Count}

SolemnWriter

Sooner or later though, we all need to 'wake up'.
Hello fellow Writers & RP'ers!

'Tis I, SolemnWriter! On the search for a good RP!

!!!I WILL SAY NOW THAT I DO NOT PARTAKE IN SEXUAL / EROTICA RP'S.!!!

Now, my fundamental rules and such drab.

• BE ACTIVE! At least a reply a day to help keep the boredom away!
  • NO ONE-LINERS! I'm not asking for a novel length post, but I do like at least some detail!
  • FADE-TO-BLACK ONLY! I'm sorry but I'm just not a sexual / erotica scene writer.
  • LGBT FRIENDLY. I myself am not 'wired that way', but I'm fine with M/M, F/F RP's.
  • DOUBLING UP. Playing more then one character helps to move the RP along, so please be prepared to play more then one character.
  • DOMINANT / SUBMISSIVE TYPES. I prefer to play roles such as the victims, people who are abused in odd / cruel ways, as to me they have much more story and backbone to them then boring old 'Mary Sue' types.
  • LIMITS / TRIGGERS. I really have almost zip. I do have some, but not many, so we will go over limits and such over PM's.
  • REALISM OR ANIME? I prefer Realism, as I'm just not an anime / manga fan, sorry. I simply have an easier time with realistic images.
  • FANDOMS OR ORIGINALS? I ONLY do original RP's.
  • PM's OR THREADS? I ONLY RP via PM's.
Whew! Finally that 'fun part' is over!

Now onto pairings!

(NOTE: Any role highlighted blue is the role I would play as).
  • Vampire / Vampire
  • Vampire / Human
  • Demon / Human
  • Master / Servant
  • Kidnapper / Kidnapped
  • Pregnant Mermaid / Captor
  • Torturer / Victim
  • Werewolves / Neko
  • Runaway / Psycho
  • Bully / Target
  • Abused / Abuser
  • God / Human
  • Goddess / Human
If you're still interested in RP'ing together, please send me a PM with which pairings you were interested in, and we can go from there.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Before I forget, because of newbie restrictions, I can't send PM's yet, so please keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Serial Killer x Stalker
Maybe?

I might have been reading too much killing stalking >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back