• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Detailed Long Term Partner

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, for the most part, I just want an rp set in one universe, of the many I will list, and we could do pretty much anything for that universe. Any AUs and sexualities go, if you're interested in any of them feel free to ask. They will be listed in no particular order, so don't fret that because it's farther down the list I might not be interested or something. All of these things I will happily do a rp with. Not gonna lie, my main goals for rps are some sort of romance XD I do very few with no romance involved but its not unheard of with me. WARNING - Will likely want to double as I'm seeing to play an oc at least.

Bit of a tricky one really, I stopped playing before Doomfist was released and followed until Hammond was released. I still have one foot in the door for the franchise I just don't have access to play it anymore or I totally would and then I'd try to read the lore more again. I do my best to keep up with new characters and If you ask me to play someone like Moira I will read up on her beforehand so I can pull her off. But I will happily do an rp centered in this universe if one so wishes. I have two rp ideas in mind, usually, it always loops back to "you're a new agent" and so on so forth.

We could go about this many ways, we could do soulmate AUs, or just the good old fashion someone is crushing on the new recruit. Maybe there's a rivalry or something. We can work out the info together if you want to do this.

Not gonna lie my go to boys are Gabe/Reaper, Hanzo, and the Junkers.
My go to gals are Zarya, Mei, Widowmaker, and Sombra
I have played all three games, I have played the Awakening DLC, not Trespasser but I have watched and read plenty of spoilers, and I have read a few of the official comics as well as some of the first book "Stolen Throne". So I guess you could say I am well versed in this world. I can do a rp based in any of the games comfortably and will play just about any character you want me to.
I only have played the Trilogy, but I know all three games really well and will happily play any of the characters, even ones that aren't normally romanceable. Like Joker, I will happily play joker, or even romance him lol he's cool.
Haven't played the games in a hot minute but its pretty hard to forget the events lol, will play from any of these if we want to interact with canon characters. Or, if we want we cna go completely off-grid.
I can't stress enough how much I love this anime, will play characters happily of all ages. Will do AUs and stuff, love this so much I swear. Gotta warn you I'm more into the villains or teachers, not super interested in a lot of the student characters, though will totally play with them anyway if you dont want to be a villain or teacher owo;

Characters I'm looking to possibly pair with;
*Hero Killer: Stain / Chizome Akaguro
*Toshinori Yagi / All Might
*Hizashi Yamada / Present Mic
*Shota Aizawa / Eraserhead
*Mirio Togata / Lemillion
*Katsuki Bakugo
*Mezo Shoji
*Fumikage Tokoyami
*Hitoshi Shinso
*Denki Kaminari
*Tomura Shigaraki
*Shuichi Iguchi / Spinner
*Dabi - Or Touya Todoroki if you ride that train
*Jin Bubaigawara / Twice
*Atsuhiro Sako / Mr. Compress
I love both games a lot and would love to do an rp based in one or both of the games, I honestly played the second game more tho. But I do love the first game!

Characters I will play/pair with are;
Aiden Pearce / The Fox
Defalt
Marcus Holloway / Retr0
Wrench
Josh Sauchak / Hawt Sauce
Sitara Dhawan
Maybe we can create our own little adventure of sorts? Or maybe we could play older pokemon trainers that fall for canon leaders of the bad guys? >.> Not saying we need to do that but if anyone wants to do that I totally would go for Archie.

Or ya know, we could just have fun battles and maybe add fakemon? dunno. We can figure it out together.
Maybe some AU in this? I do know that I want to be a farmer/the farmer. We could both be farmers tho, share the farm. Make the name together and stuff. I'll play any of the bachelors/bachelorettes. I'm not super interested in any of the bachelorettes myself, just a warning. I do like and will pair with any of the guys but Harvey, dunno why, just never really was into Harvey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back