• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Danganronpa

Cup_of_Noodles

Having Internet Issues, Replies Will be Late
⚠WARNING⚠
I am coming to this site from a completely different type of roleplay community, DRA (Danganronpa Roleplay Amino). Therefore, I do not understand all of the functions of this website, I only know what I have learned from reading the articles and browsing though interest check threads on here. Please be patient with me.

🍜 Salutations and Hello🍜

Hey there, I'm Cup of Noodles, and you're watching Disney Channel and you're reading the self introduction part of my Danganronpa interest check!

I'm copy pasting a majority of this from what I just typed out on the Introduction forum here, because I'm a bit lazy. Typically, I would just copy-paste my introduction from the DRA (Danganronpa Roleplay Amino), but I made a new introduction on here so why not use it, ya feel?

I came across this website on DRA, coincidentally enough. The people in one of my group chats were talking about how Danganronpa was gaining lots of popularity on here roleplay wise, so, of course, I came to check it out.

I kinda ghosted around for a hot minute, I even somehow didn't see the register button, so I was just looking around at things like the Site Rules and PSAs (which omg are so well done and detailed, kudos to all of the staff members who take the time to write them out), checking out the different forums and threads, finding out what the heck an interest check was, all that jazz. And then I noticed the register button. "Am I really that blind?" I asked myself as I signed myself up, lol.

And yeah, that brings me here. Typing this out. Downloading Kyoko Kirigiri sprites. Considering what manga to draw next since it's one of the things that pays the rent. Procrastinating on my editing because while it pays the rent as well it's boring in comparison to drawing fluffy (yeah, I bet you thought it was dirty and not wholesome didn't you <-<) manga of cute ships. Considering doing a Makoto x Kyoko one. I don't know yet.

Well damn, just realized that throughout all of the paragraphs in this introduction, I haven't said my name or said things you actually say in an introduction.

Well this is awkward.

Should I just say that stuff now?

Yeah, I think so too.

My name is Celestia. Ironic because I share a name (well, sorta name, it's more of her alias --?) with my second favorite Danganronpa character. I'm 24 years old, a girl, a hermit, a good writer, a good editor, and a good artist. That's not me being narcissistic by the way, trust me, I have hella insecurities just like the next person. I just can also admire the things that I do well.

Aight, enough about me, let's talk about my roleplay rules, info, all that jazz. Okay, I guess that that's still technically talking about me akhdkajssoojjfoskska

🍜RP Rules/Info🍜
Alright, I'm just going to copy paste my RP info/rules from my roleplay ad and tweak some parts of it from on DRA cause it'd be a hassle to completely retype it. Okay not really but still.

Literacy:
I consider myself pretty flexible. I range from Semi-lit to Adv-Lit, so I can easily go from about 1-10 para. If you need writing examples, I'll be happy to provide them!

Narration:
I personally use third narration, but I don't mind if you use first or third on your end.

Pairings
Gender pairings wise, I do any. For MxM, however, please keep in mind that I play a lot of male canons that don't get shipped with other males or other characters in general that much. And for MxF, I either like to double or up or take the fem role. As far as Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, and OC x OC pairings go, I'm fine with any, honestly. If we use OCs, this is my onlyOC:
General/Biometrics
  • Name
    Her full name is Mari Fujiwara. Her nicknames are: Fuji, Fuji-chan, Fuji-san, Mari-chan, Mari-san, Fujiwara-chan, Fujiwara-san.
    Mari's age ranges from 16-19 depending on which timeline the roleplay takes place in.
    Mari's biological gender/sex is female, and she still identifies as a female and uses feminine pronouns.
  • Sexuality
    Mari is bi-curious. She always thought that she liked guys, but she doesn't know now.
  • Birthday
    Mari was born on April 1. The year depends on her age being chosen and which time period she's being roleplayed in.
  • Zodiac
    Mari is an Aries. Aries (♈︎) (Latin for "ram") is the first astrological sign in the zodiac, spanning the first 30 degrees of celestial longitude (0°≤ λ <30°), and originates from the constellation of the same name. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this sign from approximately March 20 to April 21 each year. This time duration is exactly the first month of the Solar Hijri calendar (Arabic Hamal/Persian Farvardin/Wray).​

Personality
  • Traits
    ~Reserved
    ~Bashful
    ~Private
    ~Soft spoken
    ~Artistic
    ~Socially anxious
    ~Self-conscious
    ~Introverted
    ~Sensitive
    ~Easily embarrassed
    ~Warm hearted
    ~Kind
    ~Sisterly
    ~Self-aware
    ~Expressive
    ~Passionate
    ~Comforting
    ~Kind
    ~Soft
    ~Dilligent
    ~Responsible
    ~Sober
    ~Smart
    ~Academically bright
    ~Dedicated
    ~Self-driven
  • Description
    Mari is very reserved and bashful by nature. She is private and soft-spoken, even amongst close friends, and seems to enjoy time alone, which she often dedicates to painting. She has been socially anxious and self-conscious since she was small, typically retreating into the sanctuary of pairing and drawing things to distract herself. She struggles to interact with strangers, doesn't have many friends, and is strikingly sensitive to attention from others. She also gets embarrassed very easily and does not easily live down mortifying moments.

Mari is warm-hearted and in touch with her emotions, possessing a very sensitive side that reveals itself more than she would like. Her kindness is possibly best demonstrated in her sister-like treatment of others. Mari is very aware and expressive of her feelings, though not always intentionally, be it her appreciation of her friends or her passion for art, specifically painting. She also seems to have a knack for offering her friends comforting words when they are distressed, particularly when it comes to situations that she can relate to. Mari's softer side comes out in her, at times peculiar, such as when she paints, she tends to paint girly scenes such as bouquets of flowers and days at the beach. Her weakness is the macabre and horrific, and she can be incapacitated with fear by stories involving the supernatural, horror, and gore. She also has arachnophobia, the irrational fear of spiders.

Mari is diligent, responsible, and sober, especially when contrasted with most people her age. She is academically inclined, always having been ranked within the top 10 students of her grade during school, and a keen reader and writer. She is a very dedicated artist and is technically advanced at the subject. She is very driven when it comes to art and, in her own words, is committed to art as if it were her own child.​

• Face Claim
    gl-1453663-1617736045.jpeg

• Height
    Mari is 5,7, a higher than average height for someone her age and gender.
  • Body Build
    Mari has a particularly skinny body. Because of this, she is very flexible and agile, able to do sports, specifically gymnastics, easily. She has an average sized bust, not too big or small, just normal.
  • Weight
    Mari weighs 125.7 lbs., slightly underweight for someone her age.
  • Voice
    Mari's voice is very soothing to hear. It's slightly deeper than most girl's voices, but it still sounds feminine. Her voice cracks and goes slightly higher up when lots of emotion seeps into it.​

And yes, doubling is required for Canon x OC. Here are canons that I can play for your OC if doing Canon x OC pairings:
Byakuya, Hifumi, Mondo, Chihiro, Yasuhiro, Celeste, Kyoko, Toko, Junko, Mukuro, Aoi, Sakura, Sayaka, Komaru, Nekomaru, Fuyuhiko, Teruteru, Ultimate Imposter, Akane, Sonia, Chiaki, Mahiru, Hiyoko, Ibuki, Mikan, Kaito, Kokichi, Gonta, Tenko (god, I wanna play her so bad --), Maki, Kaede (I also want to play her so bad --), Himiko, Miu, Kirumi, Tsumugi, Angie
For Canon x Canon pairings, I've listed that information in the spoiler below:
I am extremely open to Canon x Canon pairings. You can suggest pairings to me, and if I can play a character in the pairing, and I like the pairing, then we can do it! But, I'd love for you to take a look at the Canon x Canon pairings that I love to roleplay and never get tired of (bold is who I want). Ah, and if they have a (°) next to them, then it means that I have a plot idea or several plot ideas for them:

Makoto x Kaede
Byakuya x Kaede
°Sayaka x Kaede
Chihiro x Kaede
°Hajime x Kaede
°Nagito x Kaede
°Ibuki x Kaede
Hiyoko x Kaede
°Shuichi x Kaede
°Kokichi x Kaede
Kaito x Kaede
°Maki x Kaede
Tenko x Kaede
Rantaro x Kaede

°Byakuya x Sonia
Chiaki x Sonia
Gundham x Sonia

Sakura x Maki
°Byakuya x Maki (I have a really good plot for this pairing actually)
Sonia x Maki
Nekomaru x Maki
°Akane x Maki
Kaito x Maki
Tenko x Maki

Responses:
I'm really not picky with how much you reply, and I am ghost friendly, I won't ever force you to respond. I, myself, typically respond pretty quickly unless I'm working, and I don't leave for long periods of time unless something is wrong. If I haven't responses in over a week, it means that I accidentally lost our conversation, so you can easily bump me to fix it!

I hope that I peeked some interests!

Last edited:
I’d love to role-play Danganronpa with you if you’re still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back