• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for danganronpa 1x1s!

yugen

hi friends, fell free to call me yugen! i'm 18+ and go by they/them prns.

i've been a fan of danganronpa for quite a bit, but after purchasing the switch bundle and replaying it, i'm back on my bullshit. for starters, all partners must be 18 or older. i'm looking for relaxed & casual rps where we both average around 350-500 words max. only really have muse for canon x oc stuff, i'm doubling friendly ofc!

discord is my platform of choice, i'll do pms upon request. please be lgbtq & ghosting friendly, this is non-negotiable. i prefer writing with partners who enjoy chatting ooc but it's not a must. you can expect ic replies once or twice a week depending on my schedule and energy level. i will never rush you for replies, please extend the same courtesy to me.

i've played all games including udg and usc, watched the anime, and have read a little bit of the anthology. i'm really only interested in playing against nagito, i'd be open to junko as well.

i'm willing to play anyone in return for you except: monokuma/usami/monobears, the warriors of hope, twogami, nekomaru, teruteru, hifumi, sakura, korekiyo, & ryoma.

send me a pm if anything caught your eye! bye now :")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back