• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi!

I really got into the world of d&d recently, but I have little to no experience actually playing. The thing is, I can't find any group to join but I do not want to run my own adventure (being such a newb, I would rather not start as a DM, though there is precedent to that).
So if anyone would be interested in having me join their already existing game or a new DM would like to have a safe place to start, please let me know. I would also be interested in short adventures, one-shots or even being a guest for a short period.

Hi there!

We can 1x1 run a game of 5e together for a one-shot or continuing game if you enjoy it. What kind of character were you thinking of playing, so I could pitch you a story?

DM me if you're interested!

(I have a program that generates characters for 5e D&D and can give you a PDF of your character when it's done to keep!)

Oops, sorry, I have not seen the past messages for some reason. Tough I really appreciate the offer I already found what I was looking for, and since I am in two campaigns already I can't start playing another one. However, I wish you both the best and have fun playing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back