• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Consistent/Creative Partner

S0vere1gn

Cloud Watcher
Im a bit of an insomniac and looking for someone that is consistent and creative, Im open to trying any new ideas.

Im open to any ideas, but im looking to do something around some of my favorite shows and animes

Walking Dead

Soul Eater

Bleach

Clannad

Sword Art Online

Kill La Kill

Im open to any other ideas, just would like someone creative and open minded.

Also aside from my fandom Im interested in doing anything on the topics:

Romance

School Life

Supernatural

Post-
Apocalyptic

Mecha

Magic

Anything else is welcome I like going with the flow and seeing how we can work together to make the story fun and unique

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this and knew that I had to reply! I'm a huge fan of SAO and although I'm not a watcher of The Walking Dead, a zombie apocalypse Roleplay sounds fascinating c:

Really! Thats great, Im honestly open to either one cuz those are actually my two favorites so i cant really choose between the two. So ill leave it up to you :)

Also looking for someone thats as much an insomniac as me!! If thats even possible

Id also be interested in rping with you. I prefer to come up with new storylines but I have watched and enjoyed all your listed shows (besides bleach) and would be happy to do something with them. Especially SAO because there was so many places that first half could have shown but didn't. When Im not rping about an anime I like I usually do some type of story that involves super powered people.

Sounds good to me! Coming up with something new was what i was looking for as well leaves more to the imagination. You could pm me and we could hash out some ideas

Well its difficult to choose! It's divided between Michonne and Maggie they both tough women, someone that could equally watch my back as i watch theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back